How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

night texty. I know! They were a bit puzzled. haha. But they were all in bed when I got home so I thought it'd be easier to say that to explain why I was so late back, but that I was fine. I was living with 3 lads and a girl so it wasn't too bad, it's not like they'd get hysterical or anything. they were lovely I was told I had to get better quick because I am the mummy of the house. bless them.

Jo, you changed your stats tonight! you'll wizz your way to that goal :)

I can imagine it is angering for you to see doctors keep prescribing stuff to the same people. I see it as ANYONE can get addicted, the same as ANYONE can become homeless. Mum's got a direct debit to centre point, a homeless charity, because it can happen to anyone, people don't ask for it.

Ok my arm really really hurts now :( I might have to go to the drs next week just to make sure what it is. mum's got it in her head I have some sort of infection. She always thinks that since death womb.

Been on plan again, snacked on quite a lot of ham. no idea why I've been craving it. got some green days coming up so that should jiggle that out of me. Made chilli with stewing meat today and it was yummy. not hot enough for me though. nothing seems to be. used my cheese on top, got my heb and all my syns left. nommings later.

LOL! I know right! I dunno if it was the alpen light bars or what. today was fruit for breakfast, ham and satsuma for snacks, lunch was sw chips, beans, eggs, mushrooms, dinner was chilli made with stewing beef, carrot, garlic, onion, mushroom, courgette, peppers, spices, passata, stock, rice and hea cheese, then had a yogurt, chocolate (10 syns) and 2 alpen light bars. Magic. LOADS of food. Been feeling really rotten and... well you know, then boom. Feel SO much better, especially as I've not had to take anything. Maybe alpen lights will be my new favourite thing.

Hey Fran,

Just popping in to let you know that i'm still here and reading your diary. Sorry your arm is so sore. Definitely get to your gp to get it checked out. You're doing so well staying on plan and your chilli sounds lovely.

Hope you're having a lovely day xx

night texty. I know! They were a bit puzzled. haha. But they were all in bed when I got home so I thought it'd be easier to say that to explain why I was so late back, but that I was fine. I was living with 3 lads and a girl so it wasn't too bad, it's not like they'd get hysterical or anything. they were lovely I was told I had to get better quick because I am the mummy of the house. bless them.

Jo, you changed your stats tonight! you'll wizz your way to that goal :)

I can imagine it is angering for you to see doctors keep prescribing stuff to the same people. I see it as ANYONE can get addicted, the same as ANYONE can become homeless. Mum's got a direct debit to centre point, a homeless charity, because it can happen to anyone, people don't ask for it.

Thanks Hun I hope so :) was good to change the stats even if I went up a little :) your quite right it can all happen to anybody and I realise that more and more everyday.

Sorry to hear our arms still playing up x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww Fran I feel for you i really do - I am glad your arm is a little better though. Im sure your scales are just messing with you and you will be fine chin up hun

Well Mum's getting back on the wagon whilst waiting for her referral to come through, and we'll do a 7 day planner from a magazine or online this week because I feel stuck in a rut. I know I am measuring my healthy extras and counting every syn and writing it all down. every meal is 1/3 superfree, minimum, and so are most snacks. Blurgh. 2 green days coming up, hoping this will help.

Sorry to hear you're struggling hon!! I would ask if there's anything I can help with but I know you know the plan better than anyone...I'm here if you need an ear to bend anyway chick! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im sure it wont be as bad as you think, sometimes you just have " bleugh" days even though you have stuck to plan 100% . Fingers crossed for you x

Oh thanks laura, and texty :) I'll just whinge here. I feel sucky and rubbish, I've even made sure I have had my hea every day, usually I only end up having part of it most days. Because I have yogurt and other calcium rice foods my C said it was ok. I've had a look online at the plans, and on one it has chicken kiev in it so I might do that one. the budget plan sounds depressing, weetabix (yuck) and jacket potato every day.

Oh well, no 5 stone award for me this month unless I just sew my mouth shut. RARGH bumarse twatmonkey

I detest weetabix or shredded wheat i think they are like brillo pads lol. Rant all you like chick but i bet you still get that 5st award I have faith even if you dont :p

My scales show +1.5 I know I've not eaten enough for a gain, especially not 1.5lbs, i've done usual walks and some tap practice, only sore muscle is the one in my arm which is going down. *whine*whine*whine*

D1:
B: fruit salad, 2 ryvita with quark
L: ham and veg omelette
D: spag bol and 30g parmesan

D2:
B: poached egg and beans on toast
L: jacket potato with tuna and 2 babybel mini (I'll probably use 3 light ones)
D: chicken kiev and chips and veg

D3:
B: cheese and veg omelette
L: chicken salad sandwich
D: shepherd's pie (will still make this curried as it's the only way I like it)

D4:
B: Wheetbix and fruit (Will swap this for porridge probably)
L: Pasta n sauce (again, I'll have proper pasta and a simple tomato sauce)
D: Steak and jacket potato

D5:
B: Bacon sarnie.
L: cous cous salad with hea of feta (I know I won't fancy it but I WILL make myself have it, and I know I will enjoy it
D: Fish pie. (yummo)

D6:
B: Full Flabbers
L: Spaghetti and toast
D: Turkey stir fry

D7:
B: muller light and banana, then kippers
L: italian bean pasta soup (this will be homemade, not tinned)
D: Roast Lamb Dinner.

Looks quite nice really. just don't know if to do that or red and green days.

Okie Kokie. been to tap class and a walk today, so working towards that gold award :)

Still feel like a barrel on legs. Food's been supergood today

B: fruit and yogurt
s: banana post class
L: fart soup (1 bowl)
D: veggie burgers, sw chips and salad, burgers using 1heb of a roll, half a syn of ketchup yogurt
s: flake (7 syns), 2 alpen lights (heb2) used my hea on hot chocolate plus 2 syns.

Loads of superfree. My tummy was rumbling before dinner and nate thought i was trumping! he went "TUMP, Pfft" and wafted his hand. So proud. haha. But I did say "No, sweetheart, mummy's tummy is rumbling, she's hungry" bless him.

Awww bless him lol. Your food today sounds yummy Fran I really do hope those scales are kind to you as you have been supergood

Back