How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

haha, his arsehole-ness is usually tied to being overtired or developmental jumps. I am proud of him. I'm most pleased he is happier to go to other people because it means I can start to look for some part-time work! :D he wasn't ready before and was scared of other people, even my brother. I just need to move first as moving when working, and slimming, and looking after Nate and everything else will make my head fall off.

Been looking at house stuff, so exciting. and IKEA deliver!

He doesn't understand mumma is poorly pleased don't scream or beat her with books. I must look like crap, it was the first thing mum said when she saw me! And she is doing the cooking today so I can go sleep when Nate is down for his nap. There are some jobs I want to do but I need to go die in bed first.

Yesterday's food:
B: banana, pear, yogurt.
L: veg soup and a ham and cheese salad sandwich (super hungry) Hea+heb.
D: Malaysian red pepper chicken curry with added courgette and mushrooms (1 syn for cornflour) and rice. Yogurt.

No snacks.

Today:
B: banana, pear and raspberries with yogurt
Cup of tea (0.5 syns for milk)

Congratulations on the loss! Glad things are getting moving properly again! Sorry to hear you're poorly though.

Nate sounds so cute when he's being lovely. I have, however, got a serious malted milk craving now!

Swit swoo on the dress! You look fab!

He let me sleep for half an hour. :/ he's had a few tantrums and squealing today so I'm not impressed. but I am feeling better than I was.

Sorry for making you want cow bibbits. Nate shoved half of one in my mouth earlier, which I did take out and gave it to the dog. I'd happily eat half a pack so I just don't eat them.

Today's food...

B: banana, pear, raspberries with yogurt
L: small piece of roasted veg sw quiche. A plum.
D: meatball pasta bake from the magazine. Grapes. Mum used half the amount of cheese so it is half a Hea split with milk for tea (skimmed milk, 2 cups of tea). And I left 1/3rd of my pasta, which was handy as Nate wanted seconds, so he had that.

So 0 syns today, 1 syn for the week and I have a heb left to use today.

I just don't fancy any syns. I'm having fruit or a yogurt after lunch and dinner, but I'm not even wanting snacks or anything. It might be because I can't taste anything, making stuff a bit boring. Dunno if I should have stuff for the sake of it or just not bother if I don't want it.

Hi hun sorry your not well - its pants, I hate it when you cant taste anything it seems such a waste of food. On the plus side your food is good again today, I think I would still have at least 5 syns, as when your well your body may go into overdrive/crave the stuff its missed while your poorly.

mum got interrupted by a phone call so her is in the fridge... which dad was eyeing up, and Nate finished mine off so I'm judging by that it was yummy.

Tomorrow was going to be fish, but now it is the spring chicken stew from the latest mag without new potatoes as we are having garlicy mash with it instead, and cabbage. Lunch is going to be leftover lamb, left over veggies all blobbed together with some couscous. They just need using up, so with some spices mixed in it should fill a hole in a pleasing way. Just pondering breakfast. The chickens are laying like mad so maybe something eggy.

Hi hun. Much better than yesterday but this thing is sitting just above my chest which is annoying. People need to stop giving me their germs.

Not hungry so not bothered with lunch. Dinner will be at about half 4 or 5 so hopefully I will be hungry by then. If not i'll eat it anyway! Still only at 1 syn for the week so I need to do something.

Going to take Nate and the dog out for a bit of a run around after Nate has eaten something.

Back