How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

oh I am excited to have our own space. It'll be nice just cooking for me and Nate. Got back from the park and dad was sat in the same spot we left him in just waiting to be fed! So Nate, still with energy, made him play football. haha

I know, he then made him read a stack of books while I was getting dinner ready.

Had major biscuit cravings yesterday. I wanted a whole pack and a share bag of chocolate and loads of crap. S'aunt flo. I had one biscuit. 2 syns. A mullerlight and a jelly 0.5 syns so on 18 after day 2. Had ny full hea too.

Toddler's round number 2 this morning. I'm super tired still. I think it might be aunt flo's fault too. I won't be too detailed as mum was disgusted. Haha.

Nate adores his Grandad.

Toddler's went well the mum's of the kids picking on Nate have had words and so we had no problems but I did catch one kicking the other. He said sorry and I let his mum know. So Nate was pretty cheerful. He even went to a friend and gave her a big hug. He still calls her knickers rather than nikki though. Haha.

Had an Apple, grapes, dippy eggs, heb of toast with 1.5 syns of butter. Had a banana when we got back and Nate is having a whole orange upon his request.

Totally feel like having a lie down.

Took Nate to the park again, which he loved. And he is still calling nikki knickers. Damn it.

Had to do sw chips with tea because mum wanted them. I am having something different tomorrow!!! They were with chicken breasts stuffed with Haha moo moo blue (the rest of my hea) and spring onion wrapped in Bacon. And served with lots of veg.

Thinking tomorrow needs to be a lighter afair given bloated heavy tum.

I had 3 syns worth of marshmallows added to this morning's 1.5 so 4.5 for the day, 22.5 for the week so far.

Tomorrow I'm thinking raspberries, mango and banana with total Greek yogurt for breakfast.
Either a tuna salad or a tuna mayo sandwich or an egg mayo sandwich for lunch, and tea is turkey pizza, with veg or salad and I'm hankering for sweet potato wedges... Dinner might change to goulash as we have diced beef and turkey steaks in the freezer.

Hi hun, sorry you're having a rough TOTM they are vile, I don't miss them at all. Well done for resisting biscuits and stopping at 1. You certainly have willpower.

Hubby's giving me funny looks as I've just laughed at Nate calling Nikki knickers! It's just too cute and funny.

How u feeling now?

Thankfully Nikki finds it quite funny and cute. He saw her in the park and yelled "knickers! boys! girls!" and chatting on the way home I was saying how we were having chicken for tea and he pipes up with "mumma cooks eyes!" thankfully no one was around and I should explain he calls eggs eyes, I'm not nutty. And then tonight he pooped in the bath and was terrified of that poop too. Mad child. He's on a pooping everywhere rampage it seems... one day I'll catch it in the potty, maybe then he won't be quite so scared of it.

Still feeling a bit rough, so we're having goulash tomorrow so I've got some red meat. Mum thinks it could be because I've lost so much weight that my hormones are in a different concentration, as it were. So that's why it is so heavy. I'll note something gross at the bottom, so don't read it if you don't want to be disgusted. If you think I've dropped another half stone since my last period, and from my heaviest it is over six and a half stone I guess it makes sense. I respond really badly to artificial hormones and I've worked so hard to balance my mental hormones without medication, the idea of introducing false hormones back into my body and the hell that can cause, it's not something I'm willing to do. I am just hoping it's an anomaly as it has come earlier than it should by half a week.

Sat in bed now, I've sorted through a few more drawers. Given it is going to be raining tomorrow I think Nate can keep me company upstairs packing up the rest of my room of stuff I won't need for a few weeks. :)

GROSS THING

(it's not that it's been heavy flow, but it has been in huge clots... it doesn't even look like clots, it looks like huge hunks of chopped liver. It is horrible. I've had clots before but never anything like this.)

Awww hun you need to see the doc if that keeps up otherwise you may end up anaemic. Ive been in the same situation and thats why I have the coil fitted. Once in Asda it was like someone had thrown a bucket full of the stuff over me. If I didnt know better id have said it was a miscarriage. That went on for over a month every day, the doc ended up putting me on drugs to stop it and anti depressants (cant remember the name) as they helped stop the flow too.

All the women in our family have or have had Gynae probs and the coil is the best thing I ever did, daughter has it too

I'm hoping it is just a one off... probably deluded. I really, really do not want to go back on anti depressants. They offered me the coil after I had Nate, but I just didn't want anyone down there after all the complications. It might be an option though. I think it has been the way it has because it came early. Ovulated last monday and came on this thursday instead of this coming monday. I could make an appointment after the bank holiday, I should get my weight changed on my records anyway. Lol, there's a slight discrepancy ;)

A slight discrepancy?! That doesn't sound good. It does need checking out. My periods were so bad they used to make me pass out, I never wanted to go on the pill but its the best thing I ever did. Hope u feel better tomorrow. Live that u cook eyes lol.

Still best to get it checked out. Just make sure you note the patterns down each month. I have had similar problems, but my period would only have a day or 2 break in between! Was awful! Same as the others, had a coil fitted. Clots should not be so bad, did you have a light flow last month? Could this be a catch up?

Morning! I'd visit your GP as soon as you can so they can investigate hun. Sounds awful :-( hope you're ok today xxxx

Hey Fran, hope you don't mind me posting on your diary hun

The issues you have this TOTM are what I have every month, gross isn't it and I hate it! but because mine are so heavy and it's mostly to do with the clots exactly as you described (won't repeat just incase) I went to my Dr's and they seemed to think it was normal so do get checked out but hopefully that may help put you mind to rest a little that you may not have to do/take anything. Fingers crossed for you it's a one off though whilst your body is sorting it's hormone levels from the amazing weight loss xx

Well it is bank holiday this weekend and it isn't an emergency so it'll have to wait until next week. Thanks though mrstore :)

Anju they've all been normal until now. It often alternates between heavier and lighter but not a huge difference. This isn't that much heavier, just not broken down much. Blurgh!
a
Hey star hun, of course I don't mind! It is rotten isn't it. I think it has shocked me because it is so different to normal. I don't think it is anything serious, just random.

Thanks for your comments guys. We are staying in today as it is supposed to be raining. Nate can run around at home. And mum is making dinner so today should be easier!

Glad you didn't mind, there are some very interesting articles online about it if you feel inclined to look

Hope you enjoy the long weekend, am I right it thinking by the next one there is a good chance you will be in your new place?

Back