How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I'm not doing too bad. Had a 2lb gain yesterday, so even more focused for this week. Wasn't too sure for the reason, except I ate a bit more and exercised a bit less. First gain of the year, so not too upset - just need to stay on plan and turn it around, hopefully if I get 3.5 loss this week I can get my 5 stone award too xxx

Aww hun I'm sorry to hear that. Brilliant that you haven't gained this year before now. Kudos. It could be the scales recalibrating. Ours did today. 5.5lb lost.... a whole lot more gained! The sotw had lost half a lb. Absolutely hilarious.

Looking for a good day tomorrow. Roast chicken for dinner. Not sure on lunch or breakfast. I've listed 7 things for each. I was going to do lentil soup but I will be doing chicken soup on Friday.

Evening Fran how ya doing hun? Mmmmm Roast chicken not had that for ages thanks for that idea chick will make it with loads of veggies

Funny I was thinking the same thing - ages since I had roast chicken. Might have to add this to my ever growing list! How bizarre about the scales at WI!
I am trying to be practical with this week. Still doing original days, and have made a large gammon based soup which will last me quite a few lunches this week. It is so filling, that it sees me through and is perfect for this miserable weather as well.

It's something to do wwith atmospheric pressure. Because it changed so quickly. . I dunno.

Not heard of gammon soup. Is Iit chunky or blitzed?

Love a bit of roast chicken. Im only having it so I can make soup from the leftovers.

Today I'm thinking breakfast is sausage sandwich heb and 1 syn. Lunch is cheese omelette using my hea and roast chicken for tea. I'm going to take some fruit to work with me. It is going to be FREEZING in my office. Downside to working in a church. Got some stress on. Hoping I have got a trained PA to work on Sunday. Just waiting for confirmation. But my Sunday wedding verger may have had a heart attack or stroke. So I need to see how she is, if she has found a replacement and if not I need to call a couple of people. I only have 2 others trained. One is on holiday until tomorrow and she is preaching Sunday morning. The other is senior sidesperson for the morning worship and is doing verger duties on the Saturday wedding. Argh.

Hi claree. Yup. I've had it a while now. I just need to get back to losing weight again too.

Didn't get through to my poorly lady but have got a replacement. Phew. Got quite a lot done today but I will be glad when this weekend is over. Bloody weddings. I really could have done without the second one in between two worships.

Nate is going to bed late then I have a mound of washing up to do as well as making stock to make soup with tomorrow. I did roast some butternut squash off ready for meals for the week though. Woo. LLooking forward to having a good week. I have used my hea and heb and 2 syns so far so I can have something yummy later if I fancy it. Just got to get everything else done first!

In other news I picked our first tomato today. I think I will pick some of the green ones off early and let them ripen inside as the caterpillars are waging war on the plants.

Aww thank you maid. I'm usually just rambling to myself.

Pretty pleased I have stuck to plan. I had a couple of niggles yesterday but I didn't cave in. Normally I go to pot on a weekend so I just need to keep going. Breakfast was fruit and yogurt and lunch was the same soup as yesterday. I'm going to do campfire stew for tea tonight in the hope nate will eat it too. He is being a pain around food again. It means I have my hea and heb left to use and all my syns bar half a syn per sausage tonight. Here's to not getting derailed at the weekend. I did make some gel candles on Thursday night and sewed up my little doggy toy last night so I'm back to occupying myself beyond stress eating.

Today is a chill at home Saturday. We haven't had many recently and given I won't be here next Saturday I think it is nice for Nate to have a whole day at home with me so he xan climb on me, read books, draw etc etc. He is just about to have a nap and then I'm going to relax downstairs maybe with a cup of tea, my stack of magazines I haven't read yet and some crafting. Sometimes I just need to chill out and stop stressing about getting this and that done.

My C says that to me every week Fran - stop stressing and putting pressure on yourself. Its easy for someone else to say lol.

I am home alone today and thats the worst time for me to pick as there is no meal plan/routine. I had brekkie this morning then made a rice pudding and a SW quiche. Ive had some rice for lunch then some fruit. Will have quiche for tea with SW chips and salad yum yum x

My c says the same. She keeps offering to target me and I keep saying no. I stress that instead of chilling out I should do cleaning and stuff. I took in the laundry and pruned the tomato plants and cut off all the caterpillars.

The closing bells for the blessing have rung so I will head up in a while and put the equipment away. It is just a couple of bits.

I really like sw quiche but Nate wont eat it, which is crazy as he loves eggs.

I know what you mean for picking. I have to keep checking if I'm actually hungry And tell mmyself if I'm not I dont need it.

1 weigh in until my friend's wedding and im almost a stone heavier than I wanted to be but it does mean that my clothes all still fit. Im just not sure what to wear.

Hi guys. One is my dress in the same pattern as my jacket. One dress is the one I wore for woty and the 3rd is bright pink. No pictures though.

Hey jo how are you? I'm kind circling 14st 10lbs for a few months., which is kinda understandable with everything that's gone on. I've had a good week so far. I'm wanting to have more syns but I've used all mine up. Hmmm.. annoying

wondering if I should get a bright splash of colour in my hair or not. No problem with work. I'm allowed to dress however I like. woop. BUT I dunno if it will look any good or if I will get bored with it etc etc.

Got a photo of me a friend took last week... you can so tell I'm still not comfortable having my picture taken...

1185575_855959251495_147451173_n.jpg

I wish I was stood up straight.... but that's my colouring and hair colour. hmm hmm hmm. Might ask the hairdresser tomorrow.

And just because Nate looks odd in that photo here's him looking gorgeous...

1236212_852736280355_814355276_n.jpg

Loving the photos Fran. Nate is so cute and you look wonderful. I really, really, really love the dress you wore to woty, you looked absolutely stunning- why not wear that one to the wedding?

Nate is so gorgeous! (I'm sure your photo is gorgeous too but FB is blocked at work so I can't see it!) I've always wanted a bright flash in my hair. A girl at school had a gorgeous deep purple streak through hers. I wish I'd done it as a teenager. My brother used to dye his hair a ridiculous colour every summer so it would grow out in time for the new term. My first boyfriend was thoroughly disapproving when I bleached the ends of my hair at 17 - I should've ditched him then! I think I might go for a very blonde chunk at some point. When I hit 50 I'm going for something zany though!

All the old ladies here have crazy colour hair. It is fabulous. I used to have purple hair and red hair and I have had blonde highlights before now too. I just like changing it and I get bored and grow the colour out. As soon as I have grown it out I want to do something else.

Glad you like that dress hun. I'm still not sure. Argh. Mum says to take them all. Haha.

Em, he sounds such a douche. You got your superstar now though :) I'm torn between blonde or a bright pink, purple or blue. My work thinks I'm amusingly nutty as it is. We kept laughing today. Me saying "body" just had them in hysterics. It was about a funeral but they just found it hilarious. I was concerned about the burial of a body in the cemetery. Usually we do ashes in the churchyard, we have no room for bodies now so they go in the cemetery. Anyway, we pay the grave digger £30 but obviously a grave for a body is a lot bigger and it'd probably kill the old fella! So initial amusement at my "body"becomes absolutely hilarious.... ah, I was laughing at this point too. We were all a bit giddy today. So with all that if I come in with some bright colours in my hair they'd think it par for the course.

Back