How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Well done on a fab loss Hun xx

Oh I didn't realise you were having trouble with leaks! :eek:hope it all gets sorted soon hun.

I'm really lucky that Matty is great at school... I don't have to nag him at all about doing homework... And he's predicted good results too :) I just can't believe how fast he's grown up! :eek: I was looking for a photo earlier to go in a new frame, so was looking through all the albums from when he was little... He was such a cutie!! :)

Thanks Scarlett :) how're you getting on?

Oh no Adelle, what are you looking to do now? Glad you are back on the sw zone. I'm glad to be back focused on actually losing again.

Yeah no dripping it's just soaked part of the wall in the bathrooms. Not a huge deal but they were great at coming out quickly.

Aww grown up boy. It's great he is so good with school. Hopefully that won't change in the next couple of years! It's sweet looking at old photos. Sometimes I just look at nate and think he is so handsome. He was particularly gorgeous today. Someone said I'll have girls knocking down the door, I said or boys and she goes "oh you don't want that" mum heard and at the same time we both said "it makes no difference if it's boys or girls". It baffles me to have such views. I want it to be the normal that you can like boys or girls or both and that everything is open. I've known people who really struggled with stuff and I'm hoping to keep everything open so he can ask anything about anything. We've been chatting about families and different families. So he can ask about his feckless father and not feel confused why he hasn't got one and not all daddy's are his daddy. Lol he called my brother daddy Chris because that's what my nieces called him.

I've said the same to him.... Doesn't matter if it's girls or boys. I'll love him just the same!

He's never even met his dad as he wasn't interested once I found out I was expecting...at least Matty has never been let down by him... Good in one way but I do worry that it might effect him later on in life :(

Oo that's a bit serious, I'll shut up now!, x

Don't shut up at all. It's nice having someone who can relate! The mum's i know are all in their 40s married for 15 years before they had little lettuce and Hubert. ..

Haha! Married... I've never been that daft! :D
Was lovely bringing him up on my own though... No one to argue with, he got me all to himself... Perfect! He still loves his mummy cuddles now and he's nearly 14! Cherish every minute you have with your lovely little man :)

Oh I do :) I say the same thing! People are all "what you do everything yourself and you work?!" I point out my parents help when I'm at work and he has childminders and I make all the decisions with raising him and with the house and everything. Yes it might be easier to have a partner in some ways, but doing it alone can make it easier in other ways.I'm way more capable than other people, like putting up shelves, laying laminate, changing plugs etc. And if I can't be arsed to clean up one evening i don't have to!

You become a little team don't you?! I know he adores me and me him. Although sometimes he tells me he loves ladders when i say I love him. Monkey. I have no choice for cuddles. I laid on the sofa this afternoon (really tired) and he climbs on top of me and asks to be tucked in too :) or if I sit down he obviously can only be in the tiny space between me and the sofa arm. I have a 2 and 3 seater sofa and he has a desk chair thing and a mini armchair... every dinner time he comes over with his stool gets our aprons and asks what his jobs are <3 he helps put away the shopping and tidy up. Everything i do he is right there with me :) although i won't share his bath anymore as he thinks I'm a human slip and slide! He's just beautiful and so smart and sweet. He is so lovely when I'm poorly and he likes to share his sweeties with me if he is eating and I'm not. I dunno what I did to deserve such a lovely boy.

Aww that is so sweet! :)
I still do 95% of the stuff in the house.. Washing, ironing, cooking, food shopping, washing up etc... I got so used to doing everything myself and when kev moved in it just carried on. I just wish that sometimes he'd at least offer to help.. Or if he's ironing his shirt for work that he'd just go over the other 4 or 5 items in the ironing pile too... I shouldn't have to nag him all the time to do things!
Matty always makes his bed before going to school bless him... His room is tidy most of the time... He puts things away when he's finished with them... Asks if I need help with stuff etc... He's a star! Hopefully I'm bringing him up in a way that he'll be thoughtful, appreciative and grateful when he's living with someone. Not that I ever want him to move out lol... I've said if he wants to go to university he can go to Chester... That way he'll still be able to live at home! Hehe! :D

Awww you two - makes me proud to know such lovely people. I think your both doing a brilliant job with your boys and anyone be it male or female will be lucky to have them when theyre older xx

Fran that just made me cry that was so gorgeous :) he sounds like a lovely little boy but you've made him that way by being such a lovely mummy :) he is as lucky as you are x

I'm good thanks, on my third chest infection since Christmas but it's not got too bad yet just don't want more antibiotics, hate the things and I've already had 2 lots! Sure it will pass soon. Gym going well, upped my running a level yesterday so will try and add a minute tomorrow as long as chest will let me.
Well done again for your loss, great it's your pb! My scales battery has run out but prob for best, don't want to know numbers at the moment. X

Aww he is a star. I hate ironing. I rarely do it because it is such a faff. But if there were a few things to do it seems stupid to do just one and not everything. Hmm Nate is still two so I'm not thinking about him moving out just yet. Haha. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. He cannot wait to go to school. He asks nearly every day if he can go to school today. I think when im not paying out for childcare and the childcare help I do get doesn't hit other help I get I MIGHT be able to look into learning to drive so hopefully I'll be driving before he goes to secondary school. If he goes to the local comp he can walk but if he goes to the grammar school I'll need to drive.

Thanks texty love. Im gutted you didn't get the result you deserved though. Mind, you are very close to target, which is good. :)

I'm aiming 7lbs down by end of this month - 2 more weigh ins (15st 6.5lbs)
Another 7lbs in February - 4 weigh ins (14st 13.5lbs)
To get to my new club 10 I'd need another 8lbs after that to be 14st 5.5lbs by Nate's first day at preschool on the 26th March - 4 weigh ins
After that it is another 4 weigh ins until I've been in the new house a year. It'd be great to be under 200lbs by then.

Aww Scarlett I didn't mean to make you cry. I can say he is an arse too. He threw a paddy because i wouldn't get him a car today. Then he didn't want to leave another shop. Then he makes everyone melt in another shop by going "I can't go down the stairs" when i asked why he said "because my feet aren't working" mental child. It was cute though. He's awesome but far from an angel child.

It sounds like you are doing great despite the chest. My cough has eased but I still rattle when i breathe and my chest tightens in the cold so I dunno how you are coping!

So I looked this morning and I was down 1.5lbs. Fingers crossed for another loss next Wednesday. I might get a little something for my half stone when I get it. Any suggestions? That's 2.5lbs away just yet still! Hoping I'm getting my mojo back at long last.

Whoop whoop to the scales... They could be even lower by Wednesday :)
What type of thing were you thinking for your reward? Clothes? Jewellery? Perfume?? Xx

Good luck with the review, 6 months have gone by really fast! Bet you will do great.

As for a prezzies, every half stone I treat myself in the colour of the sticker. It could be anything from a pair of shoes, to nail varnish or jewellery. That way I have a reminder of the award. I know too many people who treat themselves with a meal out, to me that seems ridiculous when you are working so hard to lose it in the first place!

That's really cute. Before my half stone was a cute jug for my milk and my one stone was a necklace. I think club 10 was a bunch of new underwear sets. But now I don't really need anything much.

It's been just over 6 m months and after the review i won't be on probation any more. I have to think of things I'd like training in but I tend to just look up how to do anything i don't know how to do.

So the child has been a nightmare today. Roll in bedtime. We did pop to the jumble sale. Nate got another tractor thing and a book and I got a lovely framed picture. It pays to know everyone. The picture I got for £6 was £8 for someone else. Haha it is lovely and perfect for me :) I just had fruit and yogurt for breakfast because someone was tantruming for 2.5 hours. Had a full English for lunch and got pork dinner cooking now for tea. I couldn't be bothered to do pulled pork in the end. I'm super hungry but I don't think I've drunk enough today so going to put away this litre of water before I eat anything else.

Back