How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Well done Hun! How great to almost be down a bracket as it were :) nates new bedding sounds awesome! X

Thanks ladies :)

The bedding is awesome. They had some nice double bedding that I might get if it is there next week. I doubt it will though. There is always one or two bits in our charity shops and if it isnt awful weather we will go to bridport where there are loads of cheapy charity shops and I might have some money to pick up for Nate's old clothes. Woo. It's so funny all our old dears know me and one has started to pop things to one side for me bless her! It's funny though because i was putting off buying nate new bedding because it's either expensive or has a tv character on it. I've also ordered the blackout lining to make nates curtains. The main fabric i got out of a fabric bargain bin (no expense spared by me!) Is quite nautical so having piratey bedding is great! I think I need to paint a couple more pictures for his room. Maybe a wee boat with "yo ho ho" written in the background. He has a fabric animal picture thing (it is mental and yes came from the charity shop) and he has a road and vehicle wall sticker montage thing. His carpet is blue too and I might work/keep an eye out for a quilt for the spare bed or the day bed which might find its way into my craft room. Bit by bit I will make this home! I've got great plans for his chest of drawers too.

Hi hun. All OK. Just had a banana. I've mostly emptied the store cupboard. Now I just need to put some stuff back, build Nate's old crib, high chair and Moses stand. Take photos, then dismantle again and sell them online just to get them gone. He has some more clothes in there that need sorting. There were some blinds that mum and dad gave me that are the wrong size, stained and don't work that I will give back to them. I'll try to box up the Christmas tree that I more or less lobbed in there too! It needs to be a useable space really. Got bin, charity, sell and keep stuff.

Wow.. You seem so organised all the time.. I wish I was like that! I still have some of matty's baby stuff in the loft! :eek: no idea why I've kept it for so long... Maybe in the hope that I'll have another baby but unfortunately that isn't going to happen :( we've been in our house just over 2 years and it's got to the point where it just needs a good sort out... Particularly clothes and stuff... Oh and the kitchen cupboards.. Oh my goodness!!! Things are starting to fall out of them as they are just so crammed!! :eek:
I think a little reorganisation is needed!!

Do you have anything planned for this evening? X

Not doing your sorting!!! I might build and photograph the stuff. Had to cook dinner and help nate paint, lock up the outside store and fix the door so not done anything yet.

I'm not really organised. We've been here for 7 months and I've still not put carpet on the stairs. The weather says Saturday should be OK so I will go to the shop to see what has sold. Nate likes going on the bus too. I won't be having anymore so I like to just get rid really. If I can get a bit of money back all the better. He was hardly in his crib, and I got it second hand in perfect condition so fingers crossed for a good price, mostly it just needs to be gone. There was the bouncer frame too, I think the fabric seat got put upstairs after being washed. Such a shame you didn't have more :( may be why you're not able to move the stuff on.

What are you doing tonight?

Not doing your sorting!!! I might build and photograph the stuff. Had to cook dinner and help nate paint, lock up the outside store and fix the door so not done anything yet.

I'm not really organised. We've been here for 7 months and I've still not put carpet on the stairs. The weather says Saturday should be OK so I will go to the shop to see what has sold. Nate likes going on the bus too. I won't be having anymore so I like to just get rid really. If I can get a bit of money back all the better. He was hardly in his crib, and I got it second hand in perfect condition so fingers crossed for a good price, mostly it just needs to be gone. There was the bouncer frame too, I think the fabric seat got put upstairs after being washed. Such a shame you didn't have more :( may be why you're not able to move the stuff on.

What are you doing tonight?

I only got rid of his cot last year :rolleyes: it'd be great to get a bit of money back for your stuff :)
Wow has it been 7 months already!? Hasn't that flown!
We're off to options evening at school tonight., I'm far too young to have a child who's almost at GCSE age lol xx

Ah yes, I keep forgetting that is tonight! I hope he gets to do everything he wants. Is he one of the "I want to do this job so I need to do these subjects" kids or is he a more regular "I like these subjects" kid?

It would be nice to get a bit back. I shifted his travel system, sling and breast pump (never used) in the summer.we've not managed to get rid of any toys yet, he still plays with everything! There's still loads of work to do. I need to borrow a ladder to put up a blind in my room and take down the temporary curtain. I'll run up curtains for my room another time. Nates will be done first when the lining arrives. It's just getting round to do everything. I want this bloody rain to stop too because until it stops I cant see getting any painting done. Bum bum bum.

Evening Fran - sounds like youve been a busy bee. I hope they sell for you every penny counts eh!

Soaps, a bath and an early night for me I think. Ive got Saturday to myself so need to do something productive so may have a clear out myself.

Review today. Eep. Should go ok I hope. Looking forward to today's food. I had porridge using water this morning with raspberries and banana. Lunch is going to be a cheese and mushroom omelette with salad and add wedges if I'm hungry for them. Tea is salmon and smoked salmon pasta. Yummo. Used half a syn on milk so far. Sneak peek showed half a lb off, enough for my award but not great for a "third" week so I might cut syns to 10-12. I didn't have my fourth meal yesterday or the day before but the pf might come and see me. Enjoying my nommy meals regardless! can't remember what is for tomorrow but I'm doing hunters chicken on Sunday omnomnomnom. Not had it in ages.

Good luck in the review, bet you do great.
Food sound delish. I have got in a joint of pork and fancy BBQ pulled pork this weekend for a change.

Yup. When your line manager is a church warden it can't be too bad! I feel like i didn't get much done today but I was working on various bits. I *think* the funeral on Monday is sorted. I'm hoping the school aren't going to kick off, the news update is out. I've done some diary work, no website work, some health and safety policy work and some work on march-may rota. 2 weeks until we have a vicar! Oh and I emptied the bins and took some calls. Poor daughter of the lady whose funeral we are holding called. I think she just needed a chat.

Back