How will I manage?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Determined Bev, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Got to go to Exeter on Monday for a funeral, there and back in a day, leaving at 6am, how will I fit my shakes in? Going in car so could have 1 before I leave, water in the car (although this will require pee-breaks)
    Any suggestions?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    Do you have a shaker? If you so you can bring this in the car with you! Or if you have a huge bag (like me, the bigger the better) you can keep your shaker in there along with a sachet or two! Or if you have any flapjacks you can just pop those in your bag! xx
  4. butterfly7

butterfly7 Full Member

Slim fast

whilst on an all inclusive holiday on my last strecth of liptotrim i forgot my blender, i didn not want to fail, grabbed a pair of knickers (new french ones :) ) placed them over a cut water bottle and shook, was a little bit messy, but hey presto :) i lost seven and half stone last time, so my advice to you- do whatever it takes to keep on track, you are doing so well, keep going :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.