How will you celebrate when you get to goal?

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi, I am 6lb away from losing 150 lb's and hitting my goal and was discussing with my Hubby how I am going to celebrate. Obviously a new wardrobe lol but I wanted to go out with family and friends to celebrate but didn't want to revert back to my old way of celebrating which was food and drink.

We talked about all sorts and I decided I wanted to do something fun that I wouldn't have been able to do before so I have decided to go to Go Ape which is an adventure assort course for adults -high wires and rope ladders etc- basically a big playground for grown ups lol. I can't wait as I love doing stuff like this where as before I had no chance.

I just wondered if anybody else had anything planned for when they reach goal to celebrate. :D

I too am planning a new wardrobe. I have a pot which I stick money in and hope to have a generous amount by the time I get to goal.

I am also planning to take my hubby to Alton Towers. We went once when we first met and I couldn't fit on one of the rides because it had a width restriction as well as a height restriction. I was so mortified! I am determined to go back and actually enjoy it!

That Go Ape sounds like fun... hope you've got a head for heights!!

I'm not quite at goal but one thing that kept me going was to be able to go on the back of my boyfriend's bike... which I've done! Which meant buying all new kit... (well, it was kinda like clothes shopping!). He bought me a Magic Roundabout helmet... so if you see someone on the back of bmw bike (around South Wales!) with that helmet on, it may be me!!

And, one other thing I've noticed is that i've started wearing hats (not just my helmet hahaha)... a silly thing i know, but when I was bigger I would have never have worn hats as I thought they may draw attention to me... and that's something I didn't want to happen. People are welcome to look now!! lol

Hiya Guru - how are you doing? Haven't seen you for ages (or haven't I been looking closely enough?!)

Lynne
x

A spa day most probably

And a new dress, something TIGHT.

Yeah I want a tight dess!! And somewhere to wear it to and someone to fall madly in love with me on sight ;) too much to ask? ok I wont ask for a tight dress! :p

They all sound like great ideas! I've booked the Isle of Wight festival and a Kings of Leon concert so I plan on partying after I come off CD :) I'll also be looking for a new wardrobe with small clothes for the events! Another 2 stone to go...can't wait :p

My OH has promised to take me on a spending spree to buy new clothes, so that's on the list, but the biggest thing for me will to be to start scuba diving again.

We went to the Florida Gulf last year and had the chance to swim with wild manatee. I love them and I was dying to, but I was too embarassed to wear a wetsuit when I resembled them in shape if not in swimming ability lol :eek: We're going back again at the end of the year and this time I'm determined I'll be in the water as much as I can :D

I'm planning on starting riding again.
This time with smaller boobs (agony before, when they were HUGE and flopping everywhere :eek:)
I'm hoping to get beige jodphurs, instead of the navy or black I had before, to try and disguise the size of me.
Pretty sure the horse or pony will be glad I'll be lighter too! ;)

I will buy a new wardrobe and go to Orlando, florida :)....

I want to wear some fitted clothes to my favourite Mexican restaurant that makes great margaritas and then just going into some shops to try on clothes just for the fun of it. My credit card isn't coming.

mine is to go on another cruise.(children pd for hubby and myself to go on one last may 2009 for our wedding anniversary and to thank us for all we have done for them over the years.)we are all going, 9 of us next year somewhere on a cruise so will defo need a new wardrobe to go.

hmm the new wardrobe spending spree ( i save money in a tin....... when i dont have to open it and use it to pay bills )
im gonna need some corrective surgery, have several overhangs that sorry bout this, are infected underneath, im 27 it needs to go away

erm been invited to the carnival and to go to a few reggae concerts so am looking forward to that!

Wow, lot's of new clothes on the way girls, I like it. I can't wait for spring so I can go get some new clothes as it seems a bit pointless getting them now. Come on warmer weather, I want to get my body out this year lol.

Am I allowed to say a burger a chips, lol?

No - I intend on buying lots of clothes and a killer pair of "Sit Down Heels" as I stopped wearing them when I got bigger as I found out that it hurt too much wearing them

I daren't think that far ahead as I've never even got close before. I know it's my first time on CD and I feel great but I feel like I'm tempting fate.

x

Back