Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

howdddddddy

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by slimming-girl, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Yay, got through my second day of slimfast... even sat through cinema with no sweets after work, resisted the temptaion of cake, the doctor brought me a nectarine instead lol nice :D im excited :D hows everyone elses day gone ?? Amyx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gertiegumdrop

gertiegumdrop Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge diet
    Hi Amy
    Well done resisting!
    I am on day 4 of SF and doing fine too!
    Keep up the good work, we'll do this together!
    nadine x

4. slimming-girl

slimming-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    hi nadine, have you been weighing yourself ?? ive lost 2 pound on my scales since i started yay.... im really enjoying it hoping to be into the 11s at some point next week :).... what food and shakes you having ?? Amy xx

5. gertiegumdrop

gertiegumdrop Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge diet
    Hi Amy
    I haven't weighed myself yet as I promised myself that I would only do it once a week, so I have to weight (hahaha) till Monday...fingers x'd it will be good news :)
    I only use the bars as I can not stomach milk it makes me gag. A few years ago SF did a hot choc variety that was made with water, it disappeared off the shelves and I emailed them to find out if they were bringing it back...but they have no plans to. I have fruit for my snscks wherever I can and the choc snack bars for a treat..pretzels are good too!

6. kimbell

kimbell Full Member

Hi there...I`m new to this slim fast thing but loving the fact I can have chocolate milk twice a day. I have yoghurts and coco pop bars in between meals.
    My first week weigh in last night......4 and a half pound gone...wooohoooo...off to buy more shake powder....xx
    PS) Love reading all the threads..keeps me motivated!

7. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Oooh - coco pop bars - might just pop down to the shops & pick some of those up :)

8. mondayclubber

mondayclubber Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    rosemary conley @ home
    so how many cals in a coco pop bar then? ive been having special K choc chip which are quite nice, but i bet the coco pop ones are better..yyuummmm:p

9. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    Hi just thought i would let you into my diet on slimfast my son and i have dieted for 6 months on our own and the last 6 months on slimfast,it was our 1st diet anniversary on the 1st of august,and we sang happy anniversary all day ha ha,but to the point i am 51lb lighter and josef(14) is 49lb lighter i need to lose another 3st and josef 9lb,i just thought with you all just starting i would let you know it is poss to live on slimfast a long time and be healthy but i do advocate exercise when you are a few weeks in then the 2lb a week keeps coming off ,but i found if i had a lazy week ,even though following slimfast to the letter ,i always stayed the same,this week i have lost 4lb and that is after 1 year,i am so chuffed,i will be 9st for xmas and get in some skinny miss sixty jeans,good luck to you and i will watch your progress bye for now angie and josef x
    PS JUST NOTICED NOW I HAVE READ MY POST ME AND JOE HAVE LOST 100LB WOW DO WE GET A MEDAL HA HA

10. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Wow Angie - that's excellent, well done to you & Josef! I shall keep checking up on you to keep my spirits high - you're a real th-insipration :)
    I'm on to day...4! Been to the gym this morning at a horrible 6:30 & am now in work drinking a SF shake - yum! I actually quite enjoy this diet as normally I stumble over having no chocolate/milkshakes/icecream - but I feel like I'm constantly drinking naughty treats!!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.