howdddddddy

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Yay, got through my second day of slimfast... even sat through cinema with no sweets after work, resisted the temptaion of cake, the doctor brought me a nectarine instead lol nice :D im excited :D hows everyone elses day gone ?? Amyx

Hi Amy
Well done resisting!
I am on day 4 of SF and doing fine too!
Keep up the good work, we'll do this together!
nadine x

hi nadine, have you been weighing yourself ?? ive lost 2 pound on my scales since i started yay.... im really enjoying it hoping to be into the 11s at some point next week :).... what food and shakes you having ?? Amy xx

hi nadine, have you been weighing yourself ?? ive lost 2 pound on my scales since i started yay.... im really enjoying it hoping to be into the 11s at some point next week :).... what food and shakes you having ?? Amy xx

Hi Amy
I haven't weighed myself yet as I promised myself that I would only do it once a week, so I have to weight (hahaha) till Monday...fingers x'd it will be good news :)
I only use the bars as I can not stomach milk it makes me gag. A few years ago SF did a hot choc variety that was made with water, it disappeared off the shelves and I emailed them to find out if they were bringing it back...but they have no plans to. I have fruit for my snscks wherever I can and the choc snack bars for a treat..pretzels are good too!

Hi there...I`m new to this slim fast thing but loving the fact I can have chocolate milk twice a day. I have yoghurts and coco pop bars in between meals.
My first week weigh in last night......4 and a half pound gone...wooohoooo...off to buy more shake powder....xx
PS) Love reading all the threads..keeps me motivated!

Oooh - coco pop bars - might just pop down to the shops & pick some of those up :)

so how many cals in a coco pop bar then? ive been having special K choc chip which are quite nice, but i bet the coco pop ones are better..yyuummmm:p

Hi just thought i would let you into my diet on slimfast my son and i have dieted for 6 months on our own and the last 6 months on slimfast,it was our 1st diet anniversary on the 1st of august,and we sang happy anniversary all day ha ha,but to the point i am 51lb lighter and josef(14) is 49lb lighter i need to lose another 3st and josef 9lb,i just thought with you all just starting i would let you know it is poss to live on slimfast a long time and be healthy but i do advocate exercise when you are a few weeks in then the 2lb a week keeps coming off ,but i found if i had a lazy week ,even though following slimfast to the letter ,i always stayed the same,this week i have lost 4lb and that is after 1 year,i am so chuffed,i will be 9st for xmas and get in some skinny miss sixty jeans,good luck to you and i will watch your progress bye for now angie and josef x
PS JUST NOTICED NOW I HAVE READ MY POST ME AND JOE HAVE LOST 100LB WOW DO WE GET A MEDAL HA HA

Wow Angie - that's excellent, well done to you & Josef! I shall keep checking up on you to keep my spirits high - you're a real th-insipration :)
I'm on to day...4! Been to the gym this morning at a horrible 6:30 & am now in work drinking a SF shake - yum! I actually quite enjoy this diet as normally I stumble over having no chocolate/milkshakes/icecream - but I feel like I'm constantly drinking naughty treats!!xx

Back