Howdy Guys!!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Just popped by to say hello and quick update wit how ive been getting on after my lipo journey.........

Well been off the diet for about mmmmmmm month and half now and im now 11 stone and was 11 stone 4 when i finished so thats not too bad!!! Started going gym regularly and Im now an avid badminton player ha ha ha I play every sunday with my boyf which is great

To all you new comers stick at it! Dont cheat its not worth it and the hard work starts when u stop the diet

:) xxxxxxxxxx

Really good to hear from you Joanna and well done on getting another 4lb off!:happy096:

Very motivational to hear you are doing so very well off the diet and enjoying exercise and still losing weight!

Love Mini xxx

Well done you, Im coming off soon and Im totally scared about the hard work that comes after it!

Can I ask what kind of diet plan you are doing now?

Well done you, Im coming off soon and Im totally scared about the hard work that comes after it!

Can I ask what kind of diet plan you are doing now?

I was petrified when i came off and i ate next to nothing but started getting ill and dizzy so now i just eat sensibly im not a fan of chocolate or stuff like that but again if I go out for a nice meal the next day i will exersice or go for a long walk and it all evens itself out but I dont eat like i used to at all. I got so used to drinking water thats all i drink mainly now and i dont go boozing as often no larger if i do jjust vodka and diet coke or tonic xxx

Good for you, that's great to hear being fairly new to LT.

Hi Joanna, it's so nice to hear from you - especially as it's such good news! Well done for not just maintaining but for losing more! How fab is that!!!! Very encouraging for those of us who hope to refeed for Christmas (fingers crossed!)

x

Thanks so much for this! It brilliant to hear from someone who has achieved and is living what we all set out for when we start LT. Congratulations, you're a star!

Thanks Guys

once ure in the swing of its its easy and life after LT doesnt mean salad and rabbit food i love cooking healthy chinese, indian, italian food. And I do have a treat at the weekend but nothing like i used to and with me doing regular exersise (which i would of never done!) its great. Even walking 2 miles a day is so much easier for me now no longer getting out of breath climbing the stairs in work is enough for me !!

Keep up the smashing work ladies xx

Hiya chick, being new to this diet, its great to from people like yourself who have lost and still keeping it off. Well done, you're such an inspiration!!

well done hunni xx

Back