Howdy Howdy Howdy - come play

2hourglass

Silver Member
Now Gaz has gone all thin on us we need some extra 'naughty' sessions with the 'chunky' men on the site - what you up to, not seen you aroundfor a few days. Hopefully Belly will be back on-line soon, so double trouble. Went to a concert last nite - Robert Cray , do you know him ??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

all thin ha! you nutter xx

all thin ha! you nutter xx

Have you looked in the mirror lately - there's nothin left of yah !! I hope you've been trying out some new moves on the Ladies of Lincolnshire:D:eek::D:eek:

is there any????? I may venture back into the city again I reckon. xx

is there any????? I may venture back into the city again I reckon. xx

Lincoln is probably a bit sedate - but Leeds, now there's a happening place, i'm sure there's a handful or two of them up there, (although I hear there's a women in Rochdale whose going a bit short at the mo :D:eek:)

wonder who that is??/ lol x

Lincoln is probably a bit sedate - but Leeds, now there's a happening place, i'm sure there's a handful or two of them up there, (although I hear there's a women in Rochdale whose going a bit short at the mo :D:eek:)
Not going short.... but, not satisfied with what i have right now!! lol

im too old, oh and nearly forgot a grrrrrrrrr bloody man!!!!

Scuse me, fattothin, I just wanted to say, love your expression on your before photo. Can't enlarge the after photo to see what your expressions like on that one though!

its in my album pet.
And where is Howdy?????????????????????

Nothing changes with you lot hey?! lol xx

hiya sexy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing changes with you lot hey?! lol xx

Heyyyy you - i've been looking out for you - hope you're well and still keeping the faith - just doesn't seem the same without some of the old timers chipping in (no offence to anyone:D)

Aww nice to be missed hun i really miss you all too! Hey right back Gazza xx

im too old, oh and nearly forgot a grrrrrrrrr bloody man!!!!
LMAO Gaz... i have calmed down now!:D I still like him, really..... well kinda...he needs to grovel first!! LOTS!!!!:D

Back