Howdy Thar!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mushette, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey everyone. Thought i'd introduce myself. Im Mush and I'm 21 in 5 weeks time, and I'm at my heaviest 18st3 now:(. Ive just started the Cambridge diet this week.:)
    Ive always had a problem with portion sizes and eatting the wrong things at the wrong time. My big downfall is CocaCola and Pasta.
    I cant wait to see my first Weightloss, ive tried so many different diets such as weight watchers, slimming world and slimfast, nothing has worked in the past. Im now so determind to lose weight that i know its going to work.
    My cousin pointed me in the right direction and gave me this link and i thank her from the bottom of my heart. Ive read the stories about all the success stories and its made me even more determind! I thank you all for the Inspiration! THANK YOU :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome to Minis and CD Mush! You will find loads of support and advice here. Good luck with your weight loss and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Mushette

Mushette Mistress Mush!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm thinking i should really do a Before photo ^^:talk017:

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I agree it's a good idea to have some before photos and also have measurements taken. Have you started on CD?

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.