Howdy Thar!

Mushette

Mistress Mush!
Hey everyone. Thought i'd introduce myself. Im Mush and I'm 21 in 5 weeks time, and I'm at my heaviest 18st3 now:(. Ive just started the Cambridge diet this week.:)
Ive always had a problem with portion sizes and eatting the wrong things at the wrong time. My big downfall is CocaCola and Pasta.
I cant wait to see my first Weightloss, ive tried so many different diets such as weight watchers, slimming world and slimfast, nothing has worked in the past. Im now so determind to lose weight that i know its going to work.
My cousin pointed me in the right direction and gave me this link and i thank her from the bottom of my heart. Ive read the stories about all the success stories and its made me even more determind! I thank you all for the Inspiration! THANK YOU :p

Welcome to Minis and CD Mush! You will find loads of support and advice here. Good luck with your weight loss and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gx

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm thinking i should really do a Before photo ^^:talk017:

Hi and welcome. I agree it's a good idea to have some before photos and also have measurements taken. Have you started on CD?

Irene xx

Back