Howdy!!!!

Flubster

Hi Everyone

About to start what to me is a mammoth task, a VCLD when pregnancies, over indulgence and an unnatural affection for the Food Network channel has resulted in roughly 6 stone weight gain in the last 5 years :eek:- time to take action and I will need all the support, wisdom and genreally a bit moral support I can get !

So Hi :)

I'm starting my VLCD on Monday and can't wait! Good luck to you! -will power is most important on VLCD, I've done it once before and had a great loss for the first week and then I cheated, I'm a bit more focused this time as I've just seen my mate and he's lost 5st in 10 weeks!!!
Are you hoping to lose all 6st?

Oh wow, looks like I have a diet buddy!!! I am starting Monday to Helly ! We can gee each other along :) Yep, yep all 6st gone - it's been hanging around unwelcome waaaayyyy too long now First things first I got my ass off facebook, busted out my Zumba DVD's (and trusty sports bra) and am prepping myself mentally Good luck to you!! Which VCLD are you doing?

Woohoo for zumba!! Heehee!

I'm doing Cambridge SS, feeling bloomin hungry but trying to drink through at the minute.

I'm here any time you wanna chat/vent or just a bit of support xxx

Back