Hows all me old muckers doing??

radical1

Me - Lost 4lb this week. started refeed on Saturday and on day 3 of having one meal a day.... Not doing Atkins this time, trying the sensible eating approach... So far so good, day 3 of refeed, 2 shakes a day still and a meal.... Will lose a shake tomorrow and have more food, still losing slowly, reached 14s 7lb now which is awesome.... Ill be on 100% food by Saturday....

Well done Nick.... Lovely to see you back on here, but not in need!! lol

You are doing amazingly, and i am really glad it is all working out for you x x x

Hi Nick , sounds like you are doing well keep up the good work :)

so hows you guys doing? One more week Daisy?? lol...

Delighted for you Nick. Best of luck with refeed and maintenance, and hope to see you around the forum. Or over at Atkins if that's the way you go long term. :)

That's brilliant Nick, we missed you but glad that it's working out x

thanks buddies! Ill stick around and let you know how refeed / maintenence is going etc.... x

Well done Nick, do stick around and keep us updated!

Nick, Any tips on how u had those big losses, Im averaging around 4lb a week and Im keen to hit the bigger numbers to stay motivated...:p

Nick, Any tips on how u had those big losses, Im averaging around 4lb a week and Im keen to hit the bigger numbers to stay motivated...:p

He's a bloke Aine, simple as that!:D

yeah i think us guys tend to lose a little more, i was pretty big to start with aswell so had a lot to shift... :)

Back