Hows is every1 gettin on??

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by curt, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. curt

curt Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(7.42%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    Hi ppl Ive not posted 4 a few days,How is every1 gettin on this week? im shocked that Ive lost 2.5lb.Ive not been doin that well last couple of weeks but think im (finally) bck on track.Thanx 4 support guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinnyr

shinnyr Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.72%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Hey Curt, yeh I'm into my 7th week now and I'm doing quite well thanks. Week 5 was a bit tough as I seemed to be hungry all the time and went well over my points. I stayed the same that week, which I was very happy with considering.

Week 6 I got well back on track and lost 2lbs and so far in, for this week, things are going very well.

I think the main thing is to realise you're not going to always have good weeks but to not let that ruin the long term goal. Ups and downs are all part and parcel of this!

4. manda72

manda72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.94%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi curt ive been doin ww at home for trial run to see if i like it..
    i start group on monday going to call that my day 1.you've done good well done xx

5. ilovemygrandkids

ilovemygrandkids Member

So loving slimming world..i have lost 20 lb to date (approx 10 weeks) I enjoy going to the class as i havent long lived in this area so it also works as a social club too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.