Attack How's this looking for day 1?

Taffy Girl

Just checking I have this right before the BIG day tomorrow.....:D

Breakfast - scrambled egg (no milk) and 2 slices of lean ham
Lunch - crabsticks, prawns and salmon
Dinner - roast chicken/grilled chicken breast
Snacks - fat free greek yoghurt,
oatbran galette (if I can find oatbran!!)

1 x Black coffee, 1 x green tea
2 litres water

30 mins on the wii fit

Hey, i started today and that all looks good to me

I had chicken omelette
crab sticks and cottage cheese
2 chicken breasts in a sauce i made with fromage frais and cajun spice
i also made a gallete but made with normal oats as couldnt find oatbran - It was actually ok as i put sweetener in it as i have a sweet tooth but not sure if normal oats are allowed! good luck x

Sorry Nathan - but normal oats can't be substituted for oatbran.

thought that would be the case atropos but thought id try! where do u find the oatbran? cant see it anywhere x

Personally, I've found it in Tescos, Waitrose, Holland and Barratt, and by mail-order from Amazon.

so far i havent spotted anything that states 'oatbran' i can nip t tesco tomorrow - dont suppose u know the brand name do you thanks x

You'll find the oatbran in the cereal aisles. For some reason I expected to find it in the healthy eating "free from" section!
Good luck!

Right guys tesco is out of stock, asda don't sell it, I haven't got a waitrose but will try holland and barratt tomorrow. Got on the scales this morn (rightly or wrongly?) After day one and had lost 2lb so I've hopefully been lucky with the oats I used yesterday!

I must say atropos and redheart ur weight loses are fab and puts it into perspective what we can do when we put our minds to it! I go on hols in 11 weeks and will have hopefully have lost alsmost 2 stone-would u say that's achievable? X

Back