Total Solution How's your hair?

BubblyA

I have been doing Exante TS for just under two weeks and it's going fine. The only thing is, my hair seems to be really lank. I need to wash it every day, rather than every other day, and it's really droopy half way through the day. Does anyone have a similar side effect from Exante?

Also, although I have been drinking plenty of water, my skin is really dull and a bit spotty/blotchy. I deserve glowing skin with the amount of water I've drunk! Anyone else the same?

Otherwise, I feel really good and can already notice a difference, even though I am only a tiny way into my weight loss.

I look horrible on TS lol my face looks kind of sunken & thin & lined & my eyes are dull. I drink a lot of fluid aswell at least 5l a day. Looking forward to adding food is an instant change when my body starts storing water/glycogen again my skin plumps back up. also skin on totm is horrendous on ts! x

My hair is ok tho maybs a bit dry x

Thanks for that, Lottie. I was beginning to think I was the only one looking less than lovely! I don't know what is wrong with my hair, though. I'm getting it cut tomorrow, so maybe that might sort me out!

Hi Bubbly,
My skin too isn't very good at the moment. I have been on TS since January and I have always had oily skin but now I have little dry spots all over my face...it looks like a rash!
Also, years ago I did LL and when I had got to a significant weight loss around 3 stone+ my hair started to fall out and get very thin. I have had my hair cut short for this one just in case! But your hair will come back to normal once you start eating again. :)

Back