Hubby is filing for divorce

Thank you all for your advice. I am moving out. The rason I have made this decision is because the marital hope is just around the corner from his Mum and there are too many prying eyes around. As his family are not speaking to me I just want to get away from them. When we moved into the marital home, this when our problems began. He is a Mummy's boy and there appeared to be three of us in this marriage. Every little problem or argument he would go over and tell her.

I am doing this for myself - I am looking forward to having this apartment to myself - its a new life and I feel this is the right decision. We are going to have joint custody. I earn more than him because I have been in the police force longer than he has so money does not come into it.

My diet is going extremely well this week and mid-week weigh tells me I have lost 2lbs - Hopefully this will stay off until ny Sunday weigh -in

It always makes you feel better when you have made a decision and stick with it.

Well done on sticking with SW and not falling of the wagon.
Good luck !!

hugs xxx

This! But mine left us after 23 years. Devasting. Sat on my own with the boys for 5 years. Then the Skyman came to install my sky plus , 3 weeks later he moved in! Talk about whirlwind romance. 7 happy years together now ;)
Being alone with the boys was best part of my life, even though if wAs petrifying at first xxxx

But did you get free Sky?

I can't be the only one wondering:cool:

Sorry for the hijack - just trying to lighten the mood a little.

Good luck Susinoz whatever it brings. A brave decision whichever way you decided.

I'll have to get sky booked in asap and try my luck lol

Massive Love

Firstly I am so sorry that you're going through so many things at once...

Secondly, it's brilliant and amazing that you've found comfort in things that will help! I find my SWG a massive source of support no matter what my mood and however my week has been...and the gym is the best place to work off frustrations and get your Body Magic achievements reached and exceeded...

Thirdly, remember your beautiful children and it will always make the hardest situation easier.

Anyone who goes through depression will feel different things - I couldn't get off the sofa because I felt that if I left the house, people would point and laugh and stay away from me because of how I look. This is my third time at SW and with my own determination and support from my ever-slimmer friends, I know it's going to help me.

Stay strong, remember your acheivements through the gym and SW, and there will be a day you will come out the end of the tunnel bathed in light (and being lighter!!)

Lots of love to you, Helen xxx

:gen126:

Thank you Sweet Helen - What a lovely name.

Well I lost 2 lbs this week so the slimmer me is on the way. My husband and I are getting on quite well as friends now which is great. He is even allowing me to go onthe family holiday we booked earlier on in the year. (I didn't think he would cope with our two young children on his own anyway - It would not be a holiday for him)

I am stronger in my mind and this week I am joining a 6 week bootcamp - Serious exercise three times a week so I will be stonger physically also.

Holiday in three weeks so lets see how much damage I can do to my body in three weeks

Back