Hubz's food diary

Realised my salmon is 2 syns so 13 syns yesterday & same today I think.

SP day:

Breakfast: 2x boiled eggs, couple of strawberries.
Lunch: sweet chilli salmon, prawns, salad, apple. 2 syns for salmon. 3 syns mini pitta, 1 tbsp RF houmous 2 syns.
Snacks: 2x hifi bars HEXB, ajit her apple post swim.

On my way home now & plan to make a cheese omlette for dinner, (eggs to use up & quick). HEXA for cheese & haven't had 2nd HEXB so I may make 1 slice of cheese on toast. With salad. 1 spoonful of coleslaw. 1 kinder bar for 3 syns.

13!

I’m so dumb – I accidentally got the warburtons brown thins thinking they were hexB – it was only when I came back on here to check that I realise I’d got the wrong ones – oops! Which pesto do you use? Saw one on instgram the other day (a squeezable one) that’s meant to be only 1.5 syns per tablespoon!

Bought some thins for the pizza. It was in my head after reading your thread and walked into Tesco and they were on sale in the isle so Pizza for me tonight x

Couldn't get on here yesterday, not sure why. Anyone else have this problem?

Last night I had Quorn peppered steak which I liked, salad, tbsp coleslaw and little bit of cottage cheese and one ryvita, think I ended on 14 syns.

Today, terrible at work as I'm super busy. Colleague has hurt her ankle so dealing with more work.

Breakfast: yogurt 2.5 syns, apple
Lunch - nothing
Dinner - hoping to get round to it at some point.

I have snack on wotsits - 4.5 syns, another apple and hifi bar.

And back to work. :(

Lunch: cottage cheese, ryvitas HEXB. Dinner: 3 low Tesco cheese slices HEXA, sandwich thin HEXB, salad, 2 tbsp coleslaw -2 syns. 3 syns for hifi bar. 12 syns.
yeah I couldn't get on either - think the site was down. 12 syns is good for such a busy day - well done! X

Hope work is a bit easier for you today x

Have you got a new job? How long left at this one? x

Yes, 2 weeks left here. Got a lot to do in that time.

Just finished a meeting with family I volunteer with a Social worker on my way to work now, already picked up & eaten lunch as I won't get a chance later, was hungry anyway.

Weigh in later.

B: crispy minis HEXB, think I'm going syn milk as having cheese later, attempting pizza topped chicken quorn style.
Lunch: sub salad - tuna, cucumber, lettuce, carrot, jalapeños, gherkins, onion, pepper.

Yes, 2 weeks left here. Got a lot to do in that time.

Just finished a meeting with family I volunteer with a Social worker on my way to work now, already picked up & eaten lunch as I won't get a chance later, was hungry anyway.

Weigh in later.

B: crispy minis HEXB, think I'm going syn milk as having cheese later, attempting pizza topped chicken quorn style.
Lunch: sub salad - tuna, cucumber, lettuce, carrot, jalapeños, gherkins, onion, pepper.

Oooo let me know how the pizza topped quorn goes! x

I like the idea of pizza topped Quorn. Hope the new job is less busy two weeks is definitely countdown. Are you going to do a similar job?

I like the idea of pizza topped Quorn. Hope the new job is less busy two weeks is definitely countdown. Are you going to do a similar job?

Thank you.

No completely different other than it being admin. I work for an immigration company at the moment, going to work for a charity, focusing on projects helping children, it's the company I volunteer for & will be working on the project matching volunteers with families with children with social care involvement, child protection plans etc, this is the field I want to get into & the reason for me studying psychology & criminology.

Thank you. No completely different other than it being admin. I work for an immigration company at the moment, going to work for a charity, focusing on projects helping children, it's the company I volunteer for & will be working on the project matching volunteers with families with children with social care involvement, child protection plans etc, this is the field I want to get into & the reason for me studying psychology & criminology.
New job sounds really interesting, will really keep you busy as well and helping people. Well done on the loss, you deserve more but it could easily come off next week - our bodies are funny things x

Back