Hunca longs to be slimmer

wow what ur saying sounds so like me. my family have not been supportive at all. in fact i think its wish to say they don't care. so i am keeping this to myself. i am chuffed i made it through day 1. i am having Monday as my weighing day as my friend next door gets weighed in a Monday and i thought it would be a bit of extra encouragement. she does weight watchers though. im not sure that i should get weighed.though after one day?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

I did sneak on scales ystdy a.m despite promising myself I'd only wi once a week & I was 7lbs down then stupidly stepped on them last nite b4 bed (7.30pm !!!) & was 5lbs up! Forgetting for a moment I'd had at least 3litres of water & all 4 packs doh. Note to self *ONLY WI ONCE A WEEK* I must say tho I def feel less bloated this a.m so something must be working. How did u find day 1 & ur packs? What times did u eat? I try for 10, 1, 4 & 8 but so far it's more like 10,1,4 & 6

Just rmbrd to set planner for Fat:Fight of your Life on Sky tonite at 9pm. Think it's ep4, haven't seen the others but read on here it was worth a watch. Anything motivational right now I'm up for.

i will get weighed bit later. problem is i have got up so early. i am hungry. im gonna have a coffee now. yesterday i had 3 packs. 11, 3 and 8. im hungry now though! luckily my house is messy with ironing to be done kids toys etc etc so i have plenty to do! i shouldn't expect weight loss on the second day surely?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Just noticed that there's a new version of minimins app so I deleted old one & installed new one. Looks very similar to navigate so here's hoping! Not sure why it didn't just come up on my updates but there u go.

me too but its confusing!

Just had a txt to say 'Stevie' from Interlink will delivery my sns order between 15.46 - 16.46 also gave me the option to follow 'Stevie' who is currently 3hrs 45mins away delivering parcel no16 and I'm parcel no46. U see no need to be bored on this plan lol Well that's my afternoon sorted
Away to try a hot black currant Ribena plus

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375719561.240317.jpg
Woo hoo look what just arrived that's me organised for next 5 weeks.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375719718.931578.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375719737.335681.jpg
My calendar countdown chart til we go away for long weekend and my lbs lost chart. Hoping both keep me motivated for at least next 8 weeks

Just had my last shake of the day - mint choc - and it was delicious. Don't feel nearly as tired tonite which is good. Maybe I'll last till 9pm tonite woo hoo party animal lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

DAY 5
Woke with a fuzzy head. Hoping that clears soon as I felt great ystdy. Sore hips and lower back which is really bizarre. Planning on starting some gentle exercise today with a daily walk. Can't believe I've almost completed my 1st week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Been up for and hour now. Had a black coffee but still feel rubbish. I feel a duvet day is calling :( Why when I felt so good ystdy?!?!
Oh well onwards & upwards stay positive. Good news is I am not in the slightest bit hungry. May delve into my new order to pick my fav packs today rather than using the ones that need used up due to their BB date :) Fancy trying the Nutella shake (half choc & half hazelnut). I love having the kids off school holidays but Im raring to get them back next week so I can gut this house. Every room feels cluttered & by then my energy levels should be thro the roof lol. Sitting here typing this looking out to a not too bad day (i.e its not raining which for us is something) also wondering what it'll be like to get to goal & be able to bounce on the kids 14ft trampoline :D Never been on a trampoline since I was a kids & despite our one saying its suitable for up to 21st I'm not taking any chances!

P.S in the time its taken me to write the above post & drink my coffee I feel a bit better. PMA - positive mental attitude (or something like that) ;)
Have a good day everyone & sorry for my wittering but it really does help me as apart from my husband & kids who r very supportive the rest of my family would just mock me for following this plan & I don't feel ready yet to broadcast it to my friends (too many past failed attempts at dieting have taught me to keep quiet)

That's me weighed out the 'nutella' shake. Half a choc pack & half a hazelnut pack (didn't like the hazelnut 1st time round so hoping this helps) Will let u know later my thoughts.
With each passing minute I'm feeling better so heres to day 5 :D

****NEWSFLASH****
'nutella' shake is to die for. Wondering now what other flavour combinations I can try :D Feeling so energised now after a shaky start to day 5 (don't know what that was all about) Off to drop youngest at her friends for 2 nites sleepover & I'm going to take my eldest to cinema (packed lunch made for her to munch on while there & Ive packed my other tub of 'nutella' shake to have b4 we go in (reckon it wld be too noisy to start shaking half way thro film & Ive no bars)

ok, so thanks to my kids (ill blame them!) I ate a crunchie bar last night. I was so upset this morning I just decided to got weighed and lost another 1lb!!

Im doing a similar thing to you, every day I do a hundred % day I download a new song for my mp3 player, it just makes me very aware of the days xxx

It is difficult when u have food in for other members of family isn't it. I once tried to not buy any unhealthy things & my husband was most put out ' u might need to lose weight but what about the rest of us'
Been a very busy day here. Youngest off for 2 nites sleepover & eldest daughter & I went off to Costco, Ikea & wait for it Krispy Kreme :eek::eek::eek::eek: DD had a coconut ice doughnut & a traditional lemonade & I had a ...................................................black coffee :king:
Oh how lovely all those doughnuts looked but I wasn't tempted one little bit. After there we went to Asda where I bought a new t-shirt. Normally Id have needed a 24 or 22 but the 20 fitted just lovely so easily pleased with my £6 purchase. Its all the little things that keep us going. Anyway off to Glasgow Fort now to pick up new glasses at Boots.

to see the change in clothes size is amazing....

Back