Hunca longs to be slimmer

Well done lovey. I've lost 12 pound too. Soo happy with the weight loss. Makes you feel amazing. Goodbye week1 hello week 2. Really motivated :D. Xxx

WooooooooooHoooooooooooo
Way to go gal, onwards and downwards, so so pleased xxx

Well day 8 is going very well. Shopping trip got changed slightly i.e friend let us down at very last minute saying she'd had too much to drink the nite before so wasn't going :mad: Slightly annoyed to say the least as this day out has been planned for weeks. Anyhow eldest daughter & I went shopping & had a lovely time. Dare I say I got a few Christmas presents bought :p
Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and took a strawberry shake for lunch. Hope everyone is doing well today x

DAY 9
Well what can I say. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, I've been to Tesco so all that's left to do is sit out in garden and relax (the dishes, ironing, housework etc can wait) Bargain of the day was a JML pedi egg thingy (always been put of by these as it resembles a cheese grater!) however it was reduced to 80p yes that's right 80p so I thought what the hell I'm going to get that and have a wee pamper session later. 'Nutella' shake for breakfast this a.m with lots of ice cubes. Delicious. The test will come later when the kids have decided they want a BBQ. I've made sure there r no veggie sausages etc so that rules me out of being tempted. Just got to get passed the corn on the cob. Hope u all have a great Saturday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Feel so full today for some reason. Been to the toilet past 2 days so not constipated. Must be all that water I guzzle. First time I've heard myself complain about feeling full on a diet lol. Rain put paid to our BBQ which was a shame but nevermind. I have another goal to add to my list - Disneyland Florida 2015 :D Def gonna save like mad and go. Spent hours last nite looking at various options! Gee its so vast with so much to see and do how the hell do I ensure we fit is as much as possible??!! Will mean not going anywhere next summer but Ive already booked Center Parcs for a long weekend later on in July 2014 (which husband doesn't know about yet lol) so at least we've got something. Kids love it there and Im hoping I do too this time round as past 3 times we've been I really struggle with the bike riding and the swimming pool!
3 full days till kids go back to school here in Scotland so hoping that the rain stops. Thinking of a visit to Culzean Castle tmrw of Stirling Castle.

DAY 10
Went away to bed early last nite as I was so tired and grumpy! Feeling bit better today so taking the girls ice skating (them not me). Ive never been ice skating too worried that Id fall and not be able to get myself back up. Raining here again this morning which never helps. Why cant we have a little bit of sunshine back it makes everything so much brighter. Haunted by the thought of a cold baked potato leftover from last nite :( but no I shall resist. Really cant quite believe I'm on day 10.

Girls r having a great time ice skating and I can't help but wonder if I've always just convinced myself that I don't fancy ice skating or swimming or thrill rides at theme parks etc etc for fear of falling, getting stuck etc due to my size. I now find myself, since starting sns, getting a little excited at prospect of eventually going swimming, our wee break to Blackpool later in year which makes me think I've made excuses all my life to avoid situations and missed out on so much it saddens me. To think its all down to my inability to curb my enthusiasm when it comes to food!

Lunch at Subway is proving a challenge :-(
Can't wait to get back to car for my shake :)

Im feeling weak already but I keep looking at my fat pics on my phone lol

Hi Hunca!

Loving your diary :)

Resist that subway temptation it will be all worth it at your weigh in.

Well done on 1st weeks 12lb loss too.

Be proud of yourself for getting down and dirty with SnS and don't shy away from things anymore (swimming, theme parks, ice skating)

whats your weight loss so far? x

Hunca!

Hope your day is going well.

I have a question for you. I noticed on another post you said you loved the oatmeal porridge. I tried to make it during the week and it just looked like baby food and tasted awful. How do you make yours??

For the oatmeal I put 140mls of cold water into a Pyrex jug & micro for 1 min on high, stir, 1 min on high, stir. If it looks about right I leave it to stand for 1-2mins if not i blast it again for 1min. It never boils over as I make it in the jug. Good luck
(Yeah it does slightly resemble baby food or ready Brek) I really like it.

DAY 12
Not been nearly so focused regarding my water intake. Been hectic few days. Our dog had to go back to vet to have her wound re stitched . Kids back to school tmrw so my aim is to do the circular 6.5mile (approx) when I can. Going to add plenty music to my iPhone later today so I can just put than on & away I go lol
Nervous about wi on Fri as I don't feel any different from last week but I'm determined to keep going. Anyone weigh monthly rather than weekly or does weekly keep u more focused?

DAY 13
Yikes nearly 2nd wi day. Loving have my countdown charts on fridge very motivational :) Feeling rather bloated today and bit of sore stomach for some reason. Still not being as good with my water Im afraid. I was doing great getting at least an additional 2lts into me. That's my baby off to High School today :wave_cry:Where have the years gone. So what to do today?
6.5 mile walk followed by pile of ironing I think :D

Ok heres how my morning has gone so far.
Set off on my walk. Got as far as 1.5 miles and thought about turning back. Walked a little further and thought ok enough turn back now. The little stubborn part of me didn't want to be beaten so I walked 3 miles then thought what the hell ur half way on the circular route just keep going so 2 hours later I'm back home feeling on top of the work (even if my hips r hurting just a bit) Now to have a caramel shake.
P.S according to runkeeper I've burnt 1,053 calories :eek:

Back