Hunca longs to be slimmer

Just caught up on your diary. Sounds like your having a good day.
How old are your children?

Your doing really well, I'll keep checking in on you x

Way to go Hunca , you're doing so well with the walking, look forward to your wi xx

Oft can hardly walk this morning. Maybe overdone the walking just a tad ystdy. One more day til 2nd wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bless ya....if you have a garden maybe just do some rounds in intervals during the day.

DAY 14
I really didn't ever expect to manage 100% for this long but here I am one day away from my 2nd wi. Def don't feel any different from last week tho. If anything I feel really full and bloated but I will not be beaten. Loved my walk ystdy but boy am I feeling the effects today. No pain no gain lol Will aim to do the 6.5 mile walk every 2nd day. Tempted to buy the Kettlebell starter pack from Costco (£29.99) Anyone else use kettlebells? Raining here today so housework and perhaps a wee half hour on wii dance I think. Off to have my oatmeal now and few glasses of water :D

Well done 14 days at 100% brilliant.

I use kettlebell's and think their a great easy way of toning x x

I think you're doing amazing with your walking and with the diet.
I think i'm having senile moments instead of blonde moments I had to read your post twice because I thought it said Will I Am to do the 6.5 mile walk every 2nd day..... he's not on s&s.... does he live in Scotland... wow what a personal trainer to have lol

Could you use kettlebells in place of hand weights? one of the low carb books I have has sets of exercises for toning up with resistance bands and hand weights.

Last edited:
Ha ha sojafay that made me chuckle.
Will i am and I r best buddy's lol
I'll never be able to switch the wii on without laughing. The Costco kettle bell set comes with 6 DVD's. Just thought it wld be great toning.

Way to go hunca:happy096:
Get that stone loss badge on and wear with pride xx

Hunca!!

FANTASTIC week....Well done to you...over 1st in two weeks

Hope your feeling FAB and PROUD

Well done hunca great week 1 and 2 losses :)

Hope you're okay hunca and just having a great time and no time to get on here xx

Good evening all. Yes I'm fine and dandy thanks for asking just been running here there and everywhere. Kids back to school, dog to vet, iron blew up so off to buy a replacement, food shopping etc etc
First chance I've had to be on here.
Still going strong. Mainly shakes last day or 2 but great still the same.

Good stuff err about still being here not the kids, dog iron shopping lol

I'm back. Sorry I've been AWOL lately but my fathers been ill so I've been mega busy to and fro. Pleased to say I have more or less stayed on plan. Not 100% but not completely off the wagon. TOM due this w'end so unsure how wi will go on Fri but determined to stick to this.

Back