Hungry - And i know why!

sharron12

Had a bit of a 'lightbulb' moment! I have been doing sw since Monday (so still a newbie) and have had about 9 syns per day and loads of fruit and free food and have honestly not felt hungry once. Today we had the inlaws over for fathers day lunch. I have had about 16 syns (used on gravy/stuffing/apple sauce/skinny cow icecream/3 chocolates) and hardly any fruit. Now i'm starving!!! A lesson learnt for me i think......

LOL.. im hungry too..

and not looking forward to tomorrow.. iv eaten all my mullerlights and ww bread, all my cereal bars and fruit. Mother isnt shopping till afternoon.

Looks like its syn free pancakes and nuffin else till lunch for me tomorrow!? lol grr i hate food shop days.

Fill up on the free foods, rule number one :p The best thing is you figured that out yourself, which is why I love SW with it personal learning curve for everyone.

Natt xxx

The great thing about this plan is it puts you in charge. You've had a lesson today and you know how to avoid it in future. great isn't it?

It is a lightbulb moment, tho, isn't it - when you realise that it's not quantity of food but quality of food. You think "oh, I've had a huge lunch" but it's just empty calories that don't fill you up.

Great that you've figured it out so early - took me weeks to realise I could eat lots of the right stuff. Well done!

I have to say ive never eaten so much fruit! i was considering ordering fruit boxes every week! i always seem to be at tesco! lol ... But isnt it great thro the summer! we have all the yummy fruits to eat to our hearts content!

Back