hungry but positive and does anyone watch la ink??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

On day 3 on LT after 2 weeks refeed and 3 weeks away, I am hungry today but I am hoping to be in ketosis soon. I know this diet works so I am feeling positive about loosing the weight and then fitting into nice clothes!! yipee

Something completly off track but does anyone watch LA ink (tatoo programe) I missed while I was away, the last time I watched it Cat's boyfriend was going to speak to her dad on how much he loves her and they was all loved up but watched it last night and they have split up!!!! whats gone on there???? if anyone knows please let me know, thanks x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    ahhhh what? i watch that programme now and again - i prefer miami ink - ami :drool: lol but the last time i watched la ink cats bf asked her dad if he could get his permission to ask her to marry him which he agreed to .... what the hell have we missed?! lol

4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    havent seen many of the new la series..looks like ive got a lot to catch up on!

h xx (and yeah ami....yum lol)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.