Extra Easy Hungry days!!!

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Does anyone have days where you are just so hungry I ve ate loads today and yet I actually still feel hungry. Wonder if its iny head lol xxx

I think a lot of us get these - I call them my "bottomless pit" days! :D I could literally eat everything and anything and still not feel full! Go and have a huge bowl of pasta, maybe with something like cheese on it. For as much as protein such as meat or eggs normally keeps me fuller for longer I don't find it helps on my bottomless pit days x

Once I had dinner I was ok. I was just busy today with weirs snippets of time doing nothing xx

Yes I often get these! I follow extra easy so make sure that I add potato and pasta to my meals to help satisfy my hunger!

sometimes I am craving for something to crunch and have found if I have my 4 dark rye ryvitas with a laughing cow extra light cheese (one on each ryvita) topped with tomato it seems to satisfy me and I feel like I've eaten something if that makes sense.

I haven't been hungry yet, until yesterday afternoon, I'd dropped the little man at preschool, but had to be back there within an hour and a half for an appointment, so I didn't bother going home. Because I'd not have any lunch, my stomach was growling at me like a monster lol...soon as I got home I had 2 Aldi benefit bars and it quietened down :) x

Back