Hungry...

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Trying to take my mind off food, but I am really hungry today... silly cos I am in my 7th week!!Any advice... p.s. already had a hot bath, washing up etc etc etc... drank nearly 5 litres of water too...Love

hiya hun how you doing? good by the looks of it. i gave up on week for and cant get back into it so now on ww. i just came on here or went to bed to take my mind off of food. i no im not much help sorry. hope you van get through the night

hiya hun how you doing? good by the looks of it. i gave up on week for and cant get back into it so now on ww. i just came on here or went to bed to take my mind off of food. i no im not much help sorry. hope you van get through the night

Hiya,How u doing? I'm not too bad apart from feeling hungry... (and missing food!) nevermind. I used to be better at the weekends and awful in work, but it seems to of swopped round now... Love

Hi Nikki

It won't stop hunger, but could help....

If you've got ice cubes in your freezer you could make a slush puppy using the water flavourings. I did this the other night, just mushed up the ice cubes, then added water and ½ tsp flavour (orange was yummy).

Otherwise, could you raid your wardrobe to create a 'charity bag' full of old clothes? I do this if I need to distract myself, plus it spruces your wardrobe up, and you're doing a bit for charity!!!

Helen

im doing great apart from putting 5lb back on when i stopped cd but have lost 2lb of it now so thats good. i was always ok during the day and found it hard in the evenings and really bad at weekends but injust used to lkeave baby with hubby and go to bed :( i know its not something everyone can do but i just had no energy and my will power was dying. thats why week 4 i decided aam was for me then i got half way through and ate like a pig then went back onto ww. i bet your looking fab now you have done so well, dont do what i did and give in. are you atill doing aam?

Back