Hungry..

Sarah0712

Hiya, i have now been doin lipotrim since last Thursday so over a week and although the hunger seemed to go after about 4 days, it now seems to have returned! My stomach is rumbling and I feel really weak! This isn't normal is it? I thought once ur in ketosis the hunger goes? I'm drinking absolutely loads of water so I know it can't be that...

I don't think it leaves you completely Sarah, ketosis just makes things "easier" to cope with. I used to have days when my belly rumbled, but I just tried to ignore it. You will be in ketosis as long as you haven't picked at anything especially carbs. I would imagine that your body is playing tricks on you. I hope it passes quickly, I'm sure it will. :D

Thanks! I know it prob doesn't help that iv been sat here bored not doing anything most of the day as well! Need to keep busy to take mind off it!! X

I was always hungry. I agree with Kay it is just your body tricking you or rumbling out of habit. I found that if I kept busy I didn't notice it, but when I wasn't doing anything my tummy was super rumbly... I used to drown it with ice cold water ;)

Back