Hurrah!

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
Hey! Just wanted to put a big smirk on as the scales indicated I had reached my 2 stone loss mark today! Just in time for a party where I will be seeing alot of people I have not seen since pre diet! I feel healthier, happier and am digging out clothes I havent worn for years!
Wishing all slimmers the best!
Mark x

Congratulations! I've got some clothes hiding at the back of my wardrobe that i cant wait to get back into! :)

well done!!! :D

Well done you! I certainly hope you are doing a very good impression of the cheshire cat!

I am running out of clothes for work, as the bigger sizes are now too big to get away with and my older ones have still been a little too tight to wear... until this morning! Managed to get back into a pair of size 14 trousers and auit jacket that I've probably not worn for nearly 12 months! Huzzah!

Thank heck I kept a load of my older clothes in bin bags under the spare bed - it'll save me some money if I don't have to buy new stuff for the next stone or so of loss!

well done, and when you have finished wardrobe rusltling you can go shopping!

well done.
I have lost 11lb since beginning of july and am already enjoying clothes being less tight. HAve a few things i will manage with as i dont want to buy too much on my way down the sizes.
Would rather buy nice super free foods. x

Oh thats brilliant well done xxxx

Well done hunny. Enjoy the party xx

Back