hurray for week 2!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by don-donxo, 16 February 2010 Social URL.

1. don-donxo

don-donxo Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone
    so how are we all coping today??
    I have to say this is my 2nd week and it seems a million times easier than last week!!I'm even planning a very long walk with the kiddies tomorrow:eek:some thing i couldn't even start to think of last week!!and i have to say i'm loving the peppermint tea with the chocolate shake hot/cold!!I think it's keeping me sane!!So good luck everyone x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    What a fantastic positive post well done hun, I too am starting week 2 and I am much more sane than over the weekend, in fact I really wanted to give in but my hubby has got me to sign a contract this time round and I signed it and if it were not for that contract I would have failed I am sure. So as wierd as it sounds I love my hubby for doing this he is so supportive and it is bringing us closer together.

I am decorating my living room which is keeping me really busy in the evenings.

Keep it going everyone x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.