HWW food diary

Day 2 - pro points

breakfast as normal (4pp)

lunch as normal (5pp)

satsuma, nectarine, strawberries

WW wrap (3pp), slice of ham (1pp), heaped tbsp prawn Asda coleslaw (3pp - guess)

Then I went to my friends baby shower. I ate my total weeklies plus more, so will be pro points rest of the week trying to repair some of the damage. For the record I had:

1 pint of lemonade
1/2 flute rose cava
4 triangle sandwiches (3 wholemeal: ham, cheese & pickle, tuna mayo & 1 white egg mayo, they all had marg/butter)
3 sausage rolls
3 handfuls of peanuts
2 handfuls of crisps
1 vanilla cup cake with buttercream icing

No regrets it was a lovely evening & straight back 2 it 2moro

Helen

I'm glad you enjoyed the Baby Shower Helen, Sometimes life just gets in the way doesn't it! The main thing is you had a fab time and are drawing a line under it, for what it's worth I dont think you did too badly and at least you tracked what you had, didn't just 'go for it' ! X

Ah yes, that's an idea actually. A pack of mixed fun size![/QUOT

good luck with your weigh in 2moro

Thank you :)

Day 2 - pro points

breakfast as normal (4pp)

lunch as normal (5pp)

satsuma, nectarine, strawberries

WW wrap (3pp), slice of ham (1pp), heaped tbsp prawn Asda coleslaw (3pp - guess)

Then I went to my friends baby shower. I ate my total weeklies plus more, so will be pro points rest of the week trying to repair some of the damage. For the record I had:

1 pint of lemonade
1/2 flute rose cava
4 triangle sandwiches (3 wholemeal: ham, cheese & pickle, tuna mayo & 1 white egg mayo, they all had marg/butter)
3 sausage rolls
3 handfuls of peanuts
2 handfuls of crisps
1 vanilla cup cake with buttercream icing

No regrets it was a lovely evening & straight back 2 it 2moro

Helen

Glad you don't have any regrets as we all need to live life and enjoy ourselves at times. I've never had any big problems having the odd night off here and there. In fact, sometimes it even speeds up the metabolism ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed the Baby Shower Helen, Sometimes life just gets in the way doesn't it! The main thing is you had a fab time and are drawing a line under it, for what it's worth I dont think you did too badly and at least you tracked what you had, didn't just 'go for it' ! X

Thanks Serena, she's a very good friend I've known since Secondary school & I could have been much worse. also as I went from work I didn't haven the opportunity to have dinner first so had to eat something :)

Thank you :)

Glad you don't have any regrets as we all need to live life and enjoy ourselves at times. I've never had any big problems having the odd night off here and there. In fact, sometimes it even speeds up the metabolism ;)

Thanks, guess I haven't been on WW long enough to get the metabolism boost but can always wish. Hopefully I can rectify any damage by Sunday. I may have fewer points each day to claw things back :)

Thanks, guess I haven't been on WW long enough to get the metabolism boost but can always wish. Hopefully I can rectify any damage by Sunday. I may have fewer points each day to claw things back :)

That's what I did last week! We went out for a meal on Monday night so I decided to only have 20/26 daily points over the following three days. It certainly paid off for me so good luck!

Day 3 - Pro Points

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

Morrisons savers unsmoked gammon grill (3pp), 150g potatoes made into frylight chips (3pp), frylight egg (2pp), ketchup (0pp), 60g 50% less fat creamy asda coleslaw (2pp).

Nectarine, orange

pink/white (1pp)

20/26

Last edited:
Another yummy day today Helen :) Back to reality dinner after yesterday's Yumminess! X

Another yummy day today Helen :) Back to reality dinner after yesterday's Yumminess! X

Thanks. I can honestly say I probably enjoyed the peanuts & cup cake the most & today's food was just as nice. I'm really enjoying taking back some of the control with WW & watching the pounds come off. I know my social life will start again once I've lost the weight.

Last edited:
Day 2

B - as normal (4pp)

L - as normal (5pp)

Morrisons savers unsmoked gammon grill (3pp), 150g potatoes made into frylight chips (3pp), frylight egg (2pp), ketchup (0pp), 60g 50% less fat creamy asda coleslaw (2pp).

nas jelly, strawberries, meringue (1pp)

20/26

What a great day and only 20pp I see ;) Fingers crossed for you.

Gonna get me some of that coleslaw, I love the stuff.

Gammon and egg mmmm. I had that last week nom nom.

Glad you had a great time last night hun with lots f yummy food. I love baby showers but unfortunately they make me broody ;) xx

Back