HWW food diary

Day 3

B - 0% Actimel (1pp), Rice Krispies bar (2pp)

L - as usual (5pp)

strawberries, nectarine

cheese hoops & crosses crisps (2pp)

Dry warburtons crumpet (3pp), pink/white (1pp)

D - 4 fishfingers (6pp), 55g pasta (5pp), salad, mushrooms & ketchup

madeleine (3pp), pink wafer (1pp), mini snack scotch egg (1pp)

I've been snacking on loads of rubbish lately :(

26/26
17/49

Last edited:
Evening hunni hope you're well xx

Day 4

B - as yesterday (3pp)

L - as yesterday (5pp)

strawberries, Pops crisps (2pp), mini Jamie dodgers (2pp), watermelon, 2 x mini scotch egg (3pp)

D - M savers gammon grill (3pp), 3 Birdseye potato mashtags (2pp), salad, mushrooms, 10g piri/piri sauce (0pp), frylight egg (2pp)

Toasted crumpet (3pp), peanut butter (2pp), Madeleine (3pp)

Where has the zone gone :(

26/26
21/49

Last edited:
Day 5

B - as yesterday (3pp)

L - as yesterday (5pp)

strawberries, nectarine, ritz snack crackers (multi pack - 3pp), watermelon

D - 2 WW sausages (3pp), WW petit pain (3pp), salad, ketchup (0pp), 150g frylight chips (3pp), 85g baked beans (2pp)

drained mandarins, r/r ice cream (3pp), 3 Askey wafers

25/26
21/49

Last edited:
I'm struggling but not sure why. Hope u r well :)

I'm struggling too hunni. I thought it was totm but that has come and gone and all I want to do is eat. We just need to support each other as much as possible. Must be a week 13 thing lol ;) If you need to chat ever feel free to private message me xx

I'm struggling too hunni. I thought it was totm but that has come and gone and all I want to do is eat. We just need to support each other as much as possible. Must be a week 13 thing lol ;) If you need to chat ever feel free to private message me xx

Aww bless that's really kind of you :). A cereal bar for breakfast is not enough for me, yet due to getting up earlier this week I've noticed that I feel nauseous until about 9/9:30. I am always at my worst eating lots of rubbish just before bed and then feel guilty.

I can't afford to be stalling yet with so far to go. I'm off to Devon for the weekend 2moro so officially won't be back on plan until Tuesday. Maybe life is just getting in the way lately :)

Have a great weekend & good luck with weigh in :)

Hey hun you're doing fantastically and your willpower and weight loss are amazing. Don't worry at all over the odd blip.

Hope you're having a great time in Devon and that the weather is better than here in .Yorkshire! It was beautiful and hot yesterday, but today it is throwing it down and .I think we're in for some thunder and lightening.

Are you weighing in today? xx

Hey hun you're doing fantastically and your willpower and weight loss are amazing. Don't worry at all over the odd blip. Hope you're having a great time in Devon and that the weather is better than here in .Yorkshire! It was beautiful and hot yesterday, but today it is throwing it down and .I think we're in for some thunder and lightening. Are you weighing in today? xx

Hi Nic,sorry for the delay. I STS but weighed in early last Friday before going to Devon. Lovely weekend & was truly off plan. I'm back on plan from today 2 try & repair the damage & realise that social events keeping getting in the way but such is life! I am off to an Italian restaurant this evening for a birthday celebration so not a great start.

Sorry 2 hear it's been hard for you too. I am always more disciplined in work so a couple of more weeks to go. We can do this, back 2 basics :) Have a good day.

Week 14 - Day 4

B - 0% Actimel (1pp), 30g Sugar Puffs (3pp), 110ml SS milk (1pp)

L - WW pitta (3pp), 20g half fat cheese (1pp), wafer thin ham (1pp), ketchup (0pp), frylight egg (2pp), pink/white (1pp), 3 Askey wafers (0pp)

D - Penne Arrabbiata with tomato & chilli (16pp), diet coke

Toasted dry crumpet (3pp), tesco S/S multipack popcorn (2pp),

26/26
8/28 (adjusted weeklies as re-started plan mid-week)

Last edited:
Day 5 (F&H) day

B - 0% Actimel (1pp), 30g puffed wheat, sweetener 110ml SS milk (1pp)

L - 2 fish cakes (4pp), toasted warburton thin, 85g baked beans

toasted crumpet

D - wholewheat pasta, EL mince, sweetcorn, Dolmio (1pp), WW pitta bread, 20g half fat cheese (1pp), mushrooms, ketchup

popped corn, SF jelly, haribo cup cake (3pp), flapjack mini square (2pp)

21/28

Last edited:
Day 6

B - 0% Actimel (1pp), 30g Special K (3pp), 80ml SS milk (1pp)

L - 2 x 50/50 Kingsmill toast (5pp), 25g clover lighter than light (3pp)

D - McD's children's meal (cheeseburger 9pp, small fries 6pp, sprite zero)

This week is a gain for sure! I will not ruin all my hard work, but accept I may not lose much weight b4 I return to work on 1st Sep. Aug has so many social events :(

26/26
23/28

Week 14 - Early Weigh In & gained 1 pound!! - I'm not surprised :(

I'm off to Birmingham today and will be back on plan Monday.

Have a great weekend all :)

Hey Helen

How are you. Feel like I've left myself down and let you down with being AWOL. Hope you're having a good week xx

Sorry about the gain Helen. How are you getting on this week?

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I've been AWOL & truly out of the zone :(

I did not get back on plan last Tuesday and have taken a further nose dive!

It was my son's 8th birthday yesterday and we went to a Chinese All u can Eat restaurant. We had a lovely day and I can only imagine the damage.

I return to work on Monday 1st Sep and know I will get back in the zone. I also have my holiday during the October half term to spur me on. In the meantime I won't keep a diary but will try to make better choices. I will also weigh in on Sunday to get a total weight gain figure.

3 months on any plan is historically a trigger 4 me to fall off, so I will view this as me starting again :)

I hope you are well & We will do this :)

Hey Helen

How are you. Feel like I've left myself down and let you down with being AWOL. Hope you're having a good week xx

Hi Nic, no way have you let anyone down especially me, & I was much worse and fell off the wagon way before you :(

However we are a team with similar stats and goals, and it would be great to make a fresh start together on Monday.

Sorry to hear that your son did not get the grades he hoped, and I'm happy he's still able to do his course. Exams are pressure for young people & I did not do well in school.

Enjoy the last week of the holiday :)

Hi, sorry for the delay in responding. I've been AWOL & truly out of the zone :(

I did not get back on plan last Tuesday and have taken a further nose dive!

It was my son's 8th birthday yesterday and we went to a Chinese All u can Eat restaurant. We had a lovely day and I can only imagine the damage.

I return to work on Monday 1st Sep and know I will get back in the zone. I also have my holiday during the October half term to spur me on. In the meantime I won't keep a diary but will try to make better choices. I will also weigh in on Sunday to get a total weight gain figure.

3 months on any plan is historically a trigger 4 me to fall off, so I will view this as me starting again :)

I hope you are well & We will do this :)

Hey hun, don't be too hard on yourself cos up until recently you have done amazingly well! So many have said this week that they have gone off track while being off work so yes, I'm sure you will get back to it come Monday. That's the day I'm going back on plan after my hol too!

Why do you not think you will keep up your diary? I honestly think without mine I would have given up a long time go.

Anyway whatever you decide to do, I hope you will keep posting on minimins ;) xx

Hi Nic, no way have you let anyone down especially me I was much worse and fell off the wagon way before you :(

However we are a team with similar stats and goals, and it would be great to make a fresh start together on Monday.

Sorry to hear that your son did not get the grades he hoped, and I'm happy he's still able to do his course. Exams are pressure for young people & I did not do well in school.

Enjoy the last week of the holiday :)

Hey hun lovely to have you back, Imissed you :(. I lasted mch longer than usual on plan and always struggle when i'm off work (even though I had sort of gone off pkan before then). I am so grateful to you and my other friends on minis because I knew that even though I'd lost my way no-one on here would jdge me just give me the encoragement i need to carry on.

We are a team and I am gonna weigh on Sunday as well and make a new start myself.

Zachary is happy he's got into college and is looking forward to his induction day next Thursday :)

Speak soon
Love Nic xx

Hey hun how are you? I'm looking forward to restarting on Monday. Hope to speak soon xx

Back