Hypno-band therapy

Hi, just wondering how everyone is getting on with this as I am thinking of having it in the next couple of weeks. I gave up smoking before by attending the Allen Carr Stop Smoking program and think this might work for me as I am very "easily led".... It is a lot of money but it would be very worthwhile if it worked. Would love to hear how others are getting on with it and how much weight they have or haven't lost over a certain amount of time. Thanks and good luck!

Hi all, I had my first session on friday. It was a fairly general talk about what the process involves and then a look at why i overeat. The main idea seems to be about changing the messages sent to the brain through hypnosis which sounds realistic to me. I go back this friday for my first hypnosis session.
I will let you know how I get on.....

Good luck Dolly Girl! Would love to hear how you get on. I am probably having my first session this Saturday, just waiting for the practitioner to come back to me to confirm a time! Really looking forward to it.

Hi, just a little update. I had my first hypnotherapy session yesterday which was looking at making positive choices with food. I think I was under for about 45 minutes. I heard most of it but did drift off abit. I've weighed myself this morning as I thought I ought to monitor it and I weigh a stone more than I thought....gutted. I'm pinning pretty much everything on this working cos I just don't know what else to do. I'm also having counselling to try and get to the bottom of whatever stops me from being successful.
Next weeks session is about getting rid of the emotional responses to food. I will also weigh myself next friday morning.
I will keep you posted....

Hi all,

Just thought that I would join in as I have a session booked for Monday to start this process. Mine will be combined with CBT too and I'm feeling really positive about it.

How are things going a couple of months on Chuffy?

Fi x

Hi, I've taken the plunge and am booked in for the 3rd June. I've read quite a few posts on here some positive others not. How is everyone getting on? Does it work long term?

I got a deal off groupon a few weeks ago and have got my first session tonight - gastric band hypnotherapy.

I'll post back tonight!!

Hi how much dose it cost if you dont mind me asking? ive looked on google and prices range from £270 to £7000!(same price as a real band!) ive tried all sorts of diets and to be honest im just greedy and cant seem to overcome it :(

Hope everythings going well with your hypnoband :) xx

Back