hypnotherapy!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
has anyone tried hypnotherapy to loose weight.

Just hear an amazing story at work about someone who has had a hypnotherapy session to make her think she has had a gastric band fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost loads of weight in the last 8 weeks!

Anyone any more to add!!!!!!

Sounds a bit weird to me but hey will give anything a go.

has anyone tried hypnotherapy to loose weight.

Just hear an amazing story at work about someone who has had a hypnotherapy session to make her think she has had a gastric band fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost loads of weight in the last 8 weeks!

Anyone any more to add!!!!!!

Sounds a bit weird to me but hey will give anything a go.
I have and the most important thing about hynotherapy is make sure they are
well known and reputable. Talk to other clients see if they have gotten results.

I've seen about it too and wondered whether it's something that actually works or not. I bet it's expensive though! Doubt I could afford it.

Try Marisa Peer. She is Amazing!

It took me a few months to decide to try hypnotherapy and I tried Paul McKenna's seminar after seeing him advertising on QVC but unfortunately didn't get any result...Then i met a girl who had lost more than 5 stones after seeing Marisa so I decided to try her as well and went to her seminar in September andlvoila! it really worked in my disbelief....and now i am in the weight and size i always dreamt to be... I am sooo grateful as i was overweigth most of my adult life and alwasy was thinking that some thing was wrong with me but Marisa thought me that it wasn't me but all those diets I have been on were the source of my problems....her seminar was totally eyeopening and very different from Paul McKenna's and really changed my life and i recommend it to anyone who would like to set herself free from diets and thinking about food 24/7!

Back