I actually cried

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bluebird, 28 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Bluebird

Bluebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today was my first weigh in (its day 5 of me being on CWP) i havent cheated and stuck to the plan 100%.

Got weighed and im still the same, no weight lost. I actually cried because i tried so hard.

Anyway i was so upset i said sod it and brought a kebab, going to start a fresh this week and if i dont make a loss this week im giving up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    this actually happened to me and i felt so depressed but i stuck to it thanks t all the advice and motivation off people on here and 5 months later ive nearly lost 3 stones, i know its slow compared to others but the way i see it i would still be same old obese me had i not made the decision in my head to change and drip by drip its coming off and giving me time t change my eating habits and thoughts. stick to it and measure ur body, i bet your shifting inches!!

4. Bluebird

Bluebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im the same all over except i have lost half a inch off my thigh, im so upset about it because i really tried. Oh well tomorrow is another day and this time im going to make sure i drink as much water as possible!

5. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi Bluebird - don't' be too hard on yourself as you only had 4 days of CD before your WI not a full week. Sometimes the scales don't seem to shift and then just as the week is up they drop a few pounds. Keep at it and you will definately see some results and remember that as my OH keeps telling me - this is a marathon not a sprint! It probably took you a while to gain all the weight and therefore will take a while to lose it again;) Good luck:)

6. LuvPink

LuvPink Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    WW
  7. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hiya

i bet your first weigh in was a hard pill to swallow. what rotten luck :( it could be your body grappling with this diet and putting up a bit of resistance, holding onto that water. are you drinking enough but not going overboard?

i've always had losses the first initial weeks but i did have 2 weeks further on not loosing a single thing then a lump came off in the 3rd week. it will come off, you have to believe.

next week might be a huge loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.