I actually cried

Bluebird

Today was my first weigh in (its day 5 of me being on CWP) i havent cheated and stuck to the plan 100%.

Got weighed and im still the same, no weight lost. I actually cried because i tried so hard.

Anyway i was so upset i said sod it and brought a kebab, going to start a fresh this week and if i dont make a loss this week im giving up.

this actually happened to me and i felt so depressed but i stuck to it thanks t all the advice and motivation off people on here and 5 months later ive nearly lost 3 stones, i know its slow compared to others but the way i see it i would still be same old obese me had i not made the decision in my head to change and drip by drip its coming off and giving me time t change my eating habits and thoughts. stick to it and measure ur body, i bet your shifting inches!!

im the same all over except i have lost half a inch off my thigh, im so upset about it because i really tried. Oh well tomorrow is another day and this time im going to make sure i drink as much water as possible!

Hi Bluebird - don't' be too hard on yourself as you only had 4 days of CD before your WI not a full week. Sometimes the scales don't seem to shift and then just as the week is up they drop a few pounds. Keep at it and you will definately see some results and remember that as my OH keeps telling me - this is a marathon not a sprint! It probably took you a while to gain all the weight and therefore will take a while to lose it again;) Good luck:)

hiya

i bet your first weigh in was a hard pill to swallow. what rotten luck :( it could be your body grappling with this diet and putting up a bit of resistance, holding onto that water. are you drinking enough but not going overboard?

i've always had losses the first initial weeks but i did have 2 weeks further on not loosing a single thing then a lump came off in the 3rd week. it will come off, you have to believe.

next week might be a huge loss.

Back