1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I always start off well.........

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by KerryT, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. KerryT

KerryT New Member

Weight Watchers (for now!!)
    Hi fellow Slimming Worlders!!

I always try to keep a food diary, and start the week off well but by Sunday realise I haven't filled anything out since Friday (I get weighed on a Thursday night!)

Does anyone have any tips for remembering to keep a diary, or alternative methods for recording what I eat!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi there!
    I always plan a day ahead, so I just type my plan up the following day, even though I have prepared for it the night before...(if that makes sense!)
    I use my food plans for looking over again when Im struggling for any reason..I also print them out for my Mum and MIL to have a look over to give them some ideas.
  4. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Think we've all been there before however keeping the record on here does inspire me to log on each day to update if not I'm letting me and others down.
    Record the good and bad that way you'll be able to look back and see why your losses may slow etc
    Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.