I am a fat failure....

Damn Isis that is a lot of scales!!!
I definitely think you should pick your favs and send the rest to a charity shop! Noone needs that many scales!
;)

x

I wouldnt trust that they weigh right....hence buying new ones each time lol...I may just have to chuck them out lol

There is a few things, so you will have to be specific Mark lol

I live in two places, so I do not always keep track of how many of each things I buy lol

I am moving full time into my partners soon and have started bringing stuff from mine over. I finally see that there are a few things i don't need so many of lol

Damn the Scales!!!

I just got new scales today in the hope of better tracking.

Had mechanical ones that when I moved them from the bedroom to the bathroom I lost half a stone, instantly!! Something wrong there, I hadn't lost an arm or anything!!

First day on forum so looking for lots of support whilst maintaining my blog.

HI Den

Welcome! Nice to have a newbie onboard. This is a great bunch on here. You will love it. How are you finding Exante?

Most my scales can change even if it is on the same floor in the same room lol....This is what frustrates me about them sooo much lol

Thanks for the welcome girlies!

New scales were from Morrisons (£9.99) digital and I'm happier with them than the old fish-eyed mechanical mess-ups!!

Two weeks into Exante and the soups are putting me off somewhat, especially the demon that is Tomato and Basil - I think that ones a test of resolve in itself, thinking about it makes me come over all funny (in a BAD way!!!)

Ha!

Dx

I add spices to mine to make them yummy. Not too much, just enough to think mmmmm lol

Back