I am back - and struggling, does anyone count calories?

possibly Linz. Ive logged my food for tomorrow and only 17 carbs!!! do i have to have 20?

Its best to if you can... I've never gone lower than 17, am usually 20-22 carbs per day!

ill just have more veggies then :)

OMG I seem to be well under 20g everyday - will this affect my weight loss? :confused:

dunno - over to Jim or Linz :D

I've always been undecided about this really, I think the 20 carb's a day on induction is more of a health thingie really. However I do believe some people are more resistant to losing weight than others, I would really look at what you are eating girls. There are so many things that stall some people, yet others have no problem.

Well everyone been to the doctors and my fasting bloods were 7.3 which is similar to yours Linz but yours are great to what they were. Mine are higher than before. Good news is cholestorol is fine. Discussed diet with doctor and she is not against Atkins at all. But advised me that sugar like fat clogs your arteries and an excess of both may cause me future problems. Soi that and the fact I probably need a chnage means I am going low fat calorie counting for a now. Will be sticking to complex carbs only though. Will nip back to see you all.

Wish me luck and lots of love and luck to you all and thanks for your help and support

xx

Hi guys reading this thread with interest. I wonder if my stalling was due to not having enough carbs? Do you think it is possible to count cals as well as low carbing?

Emma I'm confused! We don't have sugar on Atkins - only fat :confused: Shame that you are leaving us hon xx

Morning Linz, any better chick?:confused:
Are we Wii-ing today? :D

best of luck Em - keep us updated xxxx

Thanks everyone Rosemary Conley people are boring as anything haha. neilsbird - when you have diabetes any sugar you have is not processed properly so it just kind of floats around you body clogging up your arteries really. So although we don't eat any there is some sugar in allsorts and what there is would affect me more badly than anyone else

xx

Oh bugger! Sorry hun, I didn't realise you were a diabetic :brainfart: xx You can always keep coming on here for a giggle :D

We are the best board on here Em :)

A few have even declared me insane but I'm sure I'm not :D

It is confusing isn't it Linz, cos I thought that too :confused:

Back