I am brand new to xenical

I'm defo gonna cut down on the wine, maybe keep it for the weekend.

Monday Food Diary

No breakfast
Milk allowance for coffees - 1/2pt semi skimmed 135cal - 4.7g
throughout the day.

LUNCH : 4 rashers Tesco H/E bacon - 120cal - 4g
potato - 150cal - 0.7g - 1/2 tin beans 151 cals - 0.4g

DINNER : Lean steak - 280cals - 10.8g
asparagus 10cal - salad 40cal - LFmayo 41 4g - olives 40cal 2.8g

SNACK : fromage frais - 65cal - 1.7g : rollmop herring 80cal - 5g
Vodka & S/L tonic 102 cals

TOTALS : 1194 cals - 34.1g fat

wow how did you work out all your cals and fat... hoooww goooood are you!!! i wanna be able to do that!

Cant take credit. Most things have the food values listed, you just adjust according to the weight you want to consume. Loose packed stuff like fresh meat, fish and potatoes etc., I just weigh and calculate by the little calorie & fat book I've got. This is years old, but calories and fat values dont change. Get yourself one. Love.

Had a fantastic day yesterday diet wise. Also attitude is so pumped.

Tuesday food diary;

Milk allowance 135 cals 4.7g
Breakfast : 2 slices toast - 222cals - 1.8g-LF soft cheese - 65c -3.1g

Lunch: Steamed salmon 412cals - 18g : mushy peas 65cals - 0.6g

Dinner : 100g prawns 100cals - 1g : asparagus 10c LFsoft cheese 65c 3.1g LF mayo 41cals 4g, salad 20cal

Totals for day ; 1135cals - 35.3g fat

Wednesday Food Diary

Milk Allowance 135cals - 4.7g

B/F : 2 toast - 222cal - 1.8g
L.F. cheese 65cal - 3.1g

LUNCH : chicken curry 236cal - 5.1g
rice 162cal - 0.5g

DINNER : Steak - 260cals - 10g
Salad 40cals L/F caesar dressing 42c-1.5g

SNACKS : caramel snackajack 51c - 0.3g
bag of marmite rice cakes 86c - 0.6g

Vodka & S/L - 204cals

Totals : 1503 cals - 27.6g fat

I seem to be restricting the fat very well, its the calories I keep going over on, God knows how many I consumed last week when I was just watching fat and not keeping check of the cals.

Thursday Food Diary

Milk allowance 135cal - 4.7g

B/F : 2 toast 222cal - 1.8g
L/F soft cheese 65cals - 3.1g

LUNCH : Spaghetti & Meatballs 538c.-19g

SNACKS : 1 slice beef - 61cal - 1.6g
mozzarella 40cals - 3g

Totals so far : 926cals - 28.5g fat

Doesnt leave me much for dinner, dont know what to have, could have a prawn salad but its 6.30pm and I'm starving already. (we dont eat until about 7.30)
I'll add the dinner totals later.

Oh dear, I made a lovely Greek lamb casserole for OH but waited too long before preparing something low fat for me. Ended up having a small portion of the casserole. BIG mistake. 450 cals - a whopping 21.3 GRAMS OF FAT. Did the wrong thing by eating it before calculating the values. Woke up with rumblings about 3 in the morning and just made it to the loo in time.
In a way this was reassuring as I have been on the tabs almost 2 weeks and have never had any of the famous 'effects'. At least I know they are working!

So, with the milk total that I missed off earlier this makes Thursdays totals:

1511 cals - 54.5g fat.

Last edited:
Opps .... well at least you know that the tablets do work and all these side effects arent just a myth to keep us on the straight and narrow!

Your doing great tho, keep it up xxx

oh well.. at least you know that you wont do that again!!!
good luck for your weigh in tomorrow (at least i think its tomorrow.....
mind gone blank!!!

I've lost 2 1/2 lbs this week! I'm well chuffed, thats 4lb in the two weeks I've been on the diet. I didn't count calories the first week, and this week I've had an average of 1400cals per day instead of the 1200 I should have had, but I was well down on the fat, daily average 36g. I think if I can reduce my calories I'd get a better loss. I dont care if I lose slowly because thats the best way to do it, I just need to get about 3 stone off for May, 1/2 stone a month would be perfect!

SUNDAY food diary
Milk allowance for day 135cal - 4.7g
Toast : 188cal - 1.6g
Low fat cheese : 55cal - 2g

LUNCH : Bread 94cal .8g - L/F cheese 30cals - 1g
Fruit 100cals - .4g

DINNER : Roast beef 244cal 6.4g - potato 230cals - 1.1g veg 40c .4g
caulifower cheese 115cal 9.6g

1/2 bottle wine 215 cals

Totals for Sunday : 1446cals - 28g fat

I'm over the 1200 again today, but still well under the fat quota.

hi hun well done on your weight loss.where in the north east are you, im in newcastle? :Dxxxx

I live in the south west Durham area, but I'm Sunderland born and bred, don't hold that against me n35, we're all sisters here. Peace and Love.

well done on the loss!!!! bet your feeling over the moon!!!!
good on you!!

Well done on the loss - watching the cals obviously worked! Nice to see your ticker moving, im desperate to update mine, but want to use my docs weigh in as my official weight :)

A sexy new Mother of Groom outfit is coming within your reach. keep it up xx

deffo wont hold that aginst you lol .keep up the good work hun xxxx

Go to PiiNK_PuNkStarr x diary, she's one of the big stars here and can give you loads of advice. Meanwhile, hello and welcome.

that's an amazing weightloss, well done!

i'm new here, was wondering what else u did to lose the weight, was it just by using xenical or did u combine it with another diet?

am considering going on xenical but dont know what the best weight loss tablet is!

You've done well losing weight yourself mrspaddy :)

The only reason I opted for xenical over the other one (whose name escapes me) is that I'd have to go back to get my blood pressure taken every couple of weeks with the other tablet. So I thought I'd try xenical first and see how it goes. So far so good. :)

Well Ive just had my 3rd weigh in and Ive lost 1 lb this week. Quite happy as my goal is to lose 7 lbs per month and thats 5 lb in three weeks. I didn't bother posting my food diary this week either, and Ive had a fair few glasses of vino. Gonna post my food diary this week and lay off the booze.

A loss is still a loss, and its great that you are still upbeat about it!!
i dont think im going to lose that much this week, but im still trying to be positive... they say that 1-2lb's per week is a really good weight to lose it at...
so WELL DONE!!!

Back