I am brand new to xenical

All set for a good week. My grandson and I made a birthday cake for my son this morning and I didnt lick the bowl! I thought I'd share with you the 'compliment' 3 year old Ben paid me which is one of the spurs that got me started on my weight loss. He was staying with us one Saturday night and after bathtime we were having a lovely cuddle on the sofa when he looked up at me with a cherubic smile and said "You're very fat Nannie, just like Santa Claus". Bless, he thought he'd said something nice to me! Needless to say, I don't wear my red pyjamas any more!

Well, I ate before calculating calories today and my totals are 1711cals 18.9g fat. As you can see I am managing the fat well, but the calories are running away with me. This total includes a bottle of wine, the last I'm going to have till Saturday night.

I always get caught out by sugar!

Mondays food diary :

Milk allowance: 135cal 4.7g
No breakfast
Lunch : 100g roast chicken 100cals 4.2g - Turnip & potato mash 130c 7g - carrots, cabbage, green beans : 30cal .2g - gravy 40cals

Dinner : Another chicken dinner the same as lunch

Snacks : Caramel Snackerjack 51cals .3g - cottage cheese 80cal 1.5g

1/2 pack marshmallows (absolutely crazy for something sweet) 340c

Totals for Monday 1206 cals 39.7g

Hey, well done on the weight loss 5lb in 3 weeks in fantastic, also will make it easier to maintain. For years I have yoyo dieted and thats how I ended up this size, would crash diet lose 2 stone, within no time have gained 3 back! Wish all those years ago I had stuck to it and been patient with 1-2lbs a week would never have got to this size!!

Wel done again, Im gettin weighed on Fri ~ so excited, althou will prob be so nervous when im in the waiting room lol

xxx

Tuesday Food Diary:-

Milk Allowance - 135cal 4.7g
BREAKFAST - Toast 188 - 1.6 ; Low fat soft cheese 55 - 2g

LUNCH - 1/2 tin beans 151c - .4g ; small baked potato 155c- .5g

DINNER - Beef curry & rice 371c - 10.3g

SNACKS - 9 crabsticks 90c - .5g

Totals for Tuesday 1195cals - 20g fat

Wednesday :-
Milk allowance 135cal - 4.7g
Toast : 188cal - 1.6g
L.F. Soft cheese : 55cal

LUNCH : 2 crackerjacks ; 102cal - .3g
cottage cheese : 50 cal - .8g

Dinner : Baked potato160cal - .4g
1/2 tin beans 151cal - .4g
150g lean gammon steak 270cal - 4.5g

Totals for Wednesday 1166cal - 16.7g

THURSDAY Food Diary
No breakfast
LUNCH : 3 small lean lamb chops 600cal - 22.5g
Small baked potato 135cals .3g with 50g l/f soft cheese 55cal - 2g
Salad 60cal - L/f mayo 41cal 4g Asparagus 6cal

DINNER : Beef Curry & rice 371cal - 10.3g

Totals for Thursday : 1268cals 39.1g

Well, I've had my 4th weigh-in and I've lost another 2 lbs, thats 7lbs in 4 weeks. Absolutely over the moon. I'm hoping that the slower it comes off the more chance of staying off. Keeping off the booze this week is the key I think. I'm off to open a well deserved bottle of Claret, followed by a couple of brandies.

Well done Earthmother :D

well done hun! go easy on the good stuff hunny!

ive done the whole im not drink for a month/week/day/hour...hehehe etc and it made absolutly noooooooooo difference as i just ate more! But im a self confessed cheeky-vimto-aholic :) so try an watch ya cals if ur not gunna drink!

well done again hun
xxxx

well done on the loss!! bet you feel amazing for it!

I am going to try to put in a ticker of my waist measurement - according to my tape measure I've lost 4 INCHES! I can really feel it.
Didnt measure anywhere else but I'm going to do it now. (my size 22 jeans are falling off!)

Cant seem to get the ticker.

Twenty minutes later:
There it is, but I've lost my weight loss ticker.

Last edited:
It's showing up for me :)

Had another go at tickers

Still no luck.

5 minutes later :
Got my weight ticker back but lost the waist one.

Last edited:
Well done on your loss, that's brilliant. x

Well done Lizzie, that a brilliant weight loss. Your inch loss is fantastic, I wish I had taken some measurement before hand too, I know i must of lost something off my waist as can get into smaller size trousers, but I think my arms feel thinner at the top - dont know if its my imagination or not.

Keep it up and hope you enjoyed the Claret! Well deserved bonus :) xx

Having another go at tickers. Can you have two tickers on at the same time? I want my weight one and a waist inch loss one but cant seem to do it.

Sorry about this messing about but I'm having another go at the tickers.

10 minutes later :

Well, now I've lost my weight loss ticker but I've got TWO waist tickers. Back to the drawing board.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Last edited:
i gave up with the ticker factory tickers!!! i could never get to fix them so to speak... so i went for the my fitness pal one!! really easy...
try deleteing all the text you have for the sig, and then get the code for it again is the only advice i can give

Back