i am debating...

abigail09

Gold Member
on whether to get a 6 week count down, if my scales at home are correct i have another stone to loose and then im at target.

reasons to get a count down:
will be cheaper in the long run
means i will go for another 6 weeks and will stick at the plan

reasons not to get a count down:
im close to target so might be a waste if i reach target before its over (i wish!!)
im a bit skint atm so its a big payout all at once

what are everyone elses views? :confused:

I always get a countdown. Not only is it cheaper it's an incentive to go. If you are a stone away from target then it's possible you may take 6 weeks to get there. What have you got going on in the next 6 weeks? Parties? BBQ's? Holidays? There are so many things that can interrupt our losses. I'd get one just to be on the safe side

hmm maybe your right. have nothing planned apart from getting a big tattoo next week so will need a lot of sugar to keep me going. might have a mars bar :S :S

my friend always gets a countdown she says it really helps here not only save money but knows if she doesnt try she will have to buy yet another countdown so she tries to get to her targets before it runs out.

whats your tatoo, were you having it?

im having a huge pin up style mermaid down my ribs (part of the reason for wanting to get slimmer). my bf got tattooed yesterday, another pin up girl and it was simply stunning.

I'm getting another in July, nothing that big though!

To me, getting a tattoo = all day pub crawl with my brother!

Countdown's always work for me - I think it's that mental commitment that you make when you buy one that keeps me going (she said after re-joining dozens of times!)

well i think its about time, im a tattoo artist with no tattoos lol

My hubby has loads of tats and I have 3. His tattooist is a woman and she only has a tiny one on her wrist. I am getting a Jasmine Beckett Griffiths fairy design done soon.

Are you having your pin up girl in colour or black and grey?

Ooh Ang, i've just noticed you're local!

im having a huge pin up style mermaid down my ribs (part of the reason for wanting to get slimmer). my bf got tattooed yesterday, another pin up girl and it was simply stunning.

cool, iv got 5 tats in total. i have a dragon down my side, its def' the worst place to get one for the pain factor but worth it in the end

hahaha yea i know all about the pain!! its going to be full colour, really vibrant. i will show you all next week if i can get a pic on here lol!

well back on topic, i bought a count down and since im a part time student it was only 21.25 :D so im here to stay for at least another 6 weeks!!

well back on topic, i bought a count down and since im a part time student it was only 21.25 :D so im here to stay for at least another 6 weeks!!

well done you for making to commitment.

p.s. full colour, wont hurt a bit then you wusss ha ha :)

Back