I am done.... final pics at 8 stone 12lbs

Hey BCD,

Thanks for posting the final pic - you look fabulous!

I have been looking at books on food addiction on amazon and have a couple in mind - I would be interested to know if there are any you found particularly helpful and would recommend?

I am really chuffed about you deciding to become a councellor I am sure you will have clients flocking to you in no time.

xx

Wow you look great. I hope I look so stunning when I reach my target weight!

gvnerjgbnv.gif

you look amzing
well done
very inspirational
so so pretty you will have all the fellas beating at the door

kaz

What a total transformation!

Amazing! I saw this thread last night but couldn't look as I knew I'd been bad! Back strong today & this is fantastic motivation. Thanks Bunny & well done!

Thanks to all of you for the comments. Minimis is a great place to get support. The top is from River Island and they do 2 colours cream and the one I was wearing. Love bunny xxx

Hi Bunny,I looked at the River island website and they haven't got that top in, when did you buy it? It is just such a fantastic top!Love

Well done Bunny, what a fantastic acheivment, cant wait to see you splashed all over the pages of a womans mag with your story x

Oh. My. God.....

You look like a completely different person! Amazing...you have given me new confidence now...I know I can do this...

brilliant - well done!

wow wow wow
you looks freaking amazing!
congratulations on all your hard work, you look and i bet feel a million dollars!

Bunny you look fab & just right.

You did mention trying to get down to a BMI in the 18's briefly to try & tackle the loos skin bit, before then coming back into the normal range. Have you decided against it?
If so what changed your mind?

Well done with CDC training & good luck. It's really fun.

Well done you, you look fantastic!

I used to live in Kettering - live in Higham Ferrers now!!

I'm hoping to restart CD next week, my CDC is in Corby, I'm hoping she'll email me back to say I can return to her!!!!!!

Well done again, you should be really proud of yourself!!

Gemx

I have to say you look blooming amazing and my 13 yr old son was drooling lol:D

U LOOK AMAZINGGGGGGGGG BUNNYCD!!!! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

I so want to look like you!! Thank you Thank you for posting your amazing photos, you have given me so much inspiration to do it!

THANK YOU ;))

Just wanted to add my congratualtions Bunny, you look amazing, and those arms look so toned. Well Done and enjoy slimdom! Angela x

Back