I am done.... final pics at 8 stone 12lbs

60560708_o.jpg
Hello my loves,

Here is my final picture at goal weight - weighed in today at 8 stone 12lbs. Not sure I want to go down any further now. I have sent this off to PR at Cambridge as my CDC has been on at me for weeks to do it. Went to my training on Sat in Kettering so just waiting for my letter to come through! Very excited. You can do it! So keep going and I look forward to seeing all your pics when your done.

Start weight: 15 stone 7.5lbs
Finish weight: 8 stone 12lbs

how did u lose all your excess bits??u look amazing hun!!!u r an inspiration size 20-10 in 4 months!fingers crossed i can do it too xxxxxx

Wow what a transformation, you look stunning! Very toned too, have you been exercsising as well?

Well done! :)

bluddy hell, you look amazing, having looked at the first pic you would never have known you had ever had a weight problem, well done !

congrats on the fabulous achievement -- you will be an inspiration to any future clients!

when did you start exercising while in SS? what did you do and how often?

bet ur having fun with shopping adventures!!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I will answer the questions but I have suffered with the flu for two weeks or so - so in bed and not mobile. Hopefully I can get to them tomorrow. Love bunny xxxxxxxxx

Sorry you're not well. hope you're back soon.
New avatar is Just SOOO glam. I love it.
new hair?

Back