I am done.... final pics at 8 stone 12lbs

congratulations - you look fantastic!

i am sure that we could all learn so much from you and your experiences of CD.

Could you please let me know how long it took you and also, most importantly, do you feel like a different person now?

Do you still have the same urges that you had when you were bigger or do you find it alot easier to resist now?

I suppose I just wonder if its possible to change psychologically as well as physically as i think alot of weight issues are far more "in the head" if you know what i mean!

xxxx

Bunny, you look fantastic, and yes, you truely are an inspiration to all of us, we all mean it when we say that.

We all want to know what size you are now, deffo below a 10!!! Bunny, how many calories per day do you have now?? (are you eating or just finishing SS)??

You have been bombarded with questions :D (sorry)

WELL DONE, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC.
WISHING YOU WELL WITH YOUR NEW CAREER AS A CDC, YOU CAN DEFFO TELL YOUR CLIENTS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, AND CERTAINLY GOT THE T-SHIRT.
Thanks for the motivation sweetie. xxx

WOW !!

You look fabulous !!! WELL DONE :D

love

Debz xx

And that right there is the reason why I am doing CD.

Well done bunny......you really look amazing!!!:party0019:

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

You look stunning!

Congratulations and very well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Bunny,You look fantastic, what size did you start at and what size are you now?Bet you didn't think last christmas you would look this fantastic this summer!!! Bet it was all worth it now, you are a right skinny minny...Can I ask, I clicked the link, -4 months, where did you get that lovely top from with the cut out bits and sparkle... I think that is a fab top...Love

Thanks to all of you for the comments. Minimis is a great place to get support. The top is from River Island and they do 2 colours cream and the one I was wearing. Love bunny xxx

I just want to reiterate everything that's already been said on the posts by other CDers.

You look absolutely amazing - I'm a similar starting weight as you were and it's amazing to think I "could" actually be at a similar weight in such a short time...

Did you do anything special in addition to the diet or did you just follow it strictly?

You really have worked hard and the result it truly amazing.

A big well done....

Hello lovely, no I did not do anything special. No gym or anything - just kept on it and SS right down to BMI 26/27. Had a few days of add a meal when starving whilst SS but I have been eating since BMI 26/27 and lost the last bit through 1000-1200 plan. Which sure does work! Now I am eating what I like, and it is just fine! I was really scared it would pile back on but I am not as hungry as I was before and I eat only what my body wants and needs. Love bunny xxx

Wow, you look fab!!! Congrats on reaching your target weight, you really are an inspiration to anyone doing this diet. I was having a down day today ... not wanting to eat just generally feeling down, Ive come on here seen your pics and Im feeling very positive again ... thanks!!

How tall are you bunny?

Hello love, I am 5 foot and 1 inch

Well done Bunny! You look AMAZING!

It was great to meet you on Saturday. Have you sent your papers back?

Getting excited about the CDC thing now...

A xx

You looked just amazing when I met you. Really goes to show how wicked the diet is! Well done. I have sent the papers back on Tues so I am just waiting now - what about you?

Bunny you look fab chick! You do look so gorgeous and like a whole new person! Talk about inspiration pictures!

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking as my target is 9 stone to but have always thought to go into the 8's might be a bit safer!

N xx

Well done on the 4 stone. I am 5 foot 1 inch. So quite small! lol

You look absolutely fab! What an inspiration for your forthcoming clients. You'll be great.

I'm going on the training day on 1st Sept, how did you find it? and how were the papers?

congratulations - you look fantastic!

i am sure that we could all learn so much from you and your experiences of CD.

Could you please let me know how long it took you and also, most importantly, do you feel like a different person now?

Do you still have the same urges that you had when you were bigger or do you find it alot easier to resist now?

I suppose I just wonder if its possible to change psychologically as well as physically as i think alot of weight issues are far more "in the head" if you know what i mean!

xxxx

Thanks so much. It took my 5 months to loose 6 stone. One month to loose the last 9lbs.
I bought a load of books from Amazon on food addiction and took them on holiday to read. I knew that the overeating was all in my head. Twice a week I use to drive home for lunch and buy a pack of 6 donuts and 6 cream cakes and eat them one after another on the way home. I would then have cheese and biscuits and whatever else I fancied when I got home.

I binged big time and realised that I was killing myself. I was borderline diabetic and generally messed up and a proper food addict. New year I made a decision that I would change and address the problem, and embarked on the CDC and bought the books to get my head sorted. I was too embarrist to do lighterlife so CD just worked for me.

When your in the sole source period getting your head sorted is soooo important. I have been eating for 2 months and I don't even crave for anything fattening. I was really worried that eating again would mean it would all come back ... but you know what - it is just fine. I even had fish and chips last week, but only a bowl full and that was plenty.

You will find that as your body is small so you don't need so much food... and yes, I think all weight problems are all in the head.

Meditate and picture yourself when you last eat loads/binged and think about why you did it! that is the key to recovering and deal with the problem another way rather than food.

I will always be a food addict there is no cure but this time a slim one!

You look absolutely fab! What an inspiration for your forthcoming clients. You'll be great.

I'm going on the training day on 1st Sept, how did you find it? and how were the papers?

Well done on deciding to be a CDC you will be great. Papers were okish a few questions were slightly confusing (the way they ask you it's easy to be caught out) but I think I passed it - I hope.

Thanks for the reply Bunny - that was really helpful.

I looked at some books on Amazon just before i started this 4 weeks ago but there were so many i wasnt sure which were best!

Sorry to keep asking questions but could you tell me which books you found particularly useful?

the doughnut/cakes story made me laugh - i was exactly the same - buying selection packs of cream cakes and eating the whole lot in one go!

xxxx

:eek:WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!!

Well done - an inspiration to us all!! I can't wait to start this diet at the end of August! Bring it on!!! :)

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Bunny ~ very informative thread this one, apart from the fact that you look absolutely fabulous, your responses to everyone's queries have been ever so helpful :D thanks and good luck with your CDC training ~ you'll be an inspiration to your clients :party0049:

Back