I AM going to be returning to CD.........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all, I was her 4 years ago when this site started and doing oh so well on CD! managed to loos 3st 3lb :DThis was a year before my wedding and the diet was wonderful, I have now regained all my weight and some and life just cannot continue the way it is.:mad:
    I recently got in contact with my (2nd) wonderful CDC and she has just given up:cry:, the initial councellor I went with, was great to start with but not supportive or interested in her clients enough, so I dont want to go back to her and now I need to find some one new! But I dont really know where to turn!
    I am in herts, and need someone close by, If anyone can reccomend a cdc or somewhere I can find someone, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks in advance Louise x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I understand how you feel......whilst on this emotional journey you need someone who you feel you click with.......nothing worse than having someone who you dont feel comfortable with.....hopefully someone in you area can reccommend a cdc .....

4. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry mate - not in your area so cannot recommend anyone, but just wanted to extend the hand of friendship and welcome you back to the forum and to CWP

Hope someone can help you shortly - there is nothing worse than not being able to start when you have got yourself all psyched up for it...

Have a good weekend

T
    x

5. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Hi Louise - when you put your postcode into the Cambridge website, Consultants are listed in distance order from your house. Call several, and see who you click with. I hope all goes well.

6. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    after having a chat with a good friend and my wonderful hubby yesterday I have decided I am going to be returning to CD!
    I have emailed a CDC in my area, just waiting to hear back from her, if no reply I will on monday, I have a big week coming up and a weekend away for bank hols, but have decided if I can get supplies and meet up with a cdc in time I am starting 1 june!:p
    I have been reading through the board again an getting very motivated, I am looking forward to getting back into Ketosis and loosing weight again, for the first time in a very long time! I am also looking forward to getting to know new and old peeps on here again!
    So I will be hanging around for the next week and then starting on the journey in just over a weeks time!! Whooppeee!!!:D

7. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Good luck with it all hunni, look forward to hearing from you when you get started. I am on my third try in the last year and this time I am determined to really do it. It is roasting outside today and I can't cope with the bag fat horrible sweay mess I am any longer! I am never spending another summer like this again!!

8. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    welcome back honey and good luck with your journey, we're all here to help and support each other :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.