I AM going to be returning to CD.........

NooNoo1970

Hi all, I was her 4 years ago when this site started and doing oh so well on CD! managed to loos 3st 3lb :DThis was a year before my wedding and the diet was wonderful, I have now regained all my weight and some and life just cannot continue the way it is.:mad:
I recently got in contact with my (2nd) wonderful CDC and she has just given up:cry:, the initial councellor I went with, was great to start with but not supportive or interested in her clients enough, so I dont want to go back to her and now I need to find some one new! But I dont really know where to turn!
I am in herts, and need someone close by, If anyone can reccomend a cdc or somewhere I can find someone, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance Louise x x

I understand how you feel......whilst on this emotional journey you need someone who you feel you click with.......nothing worse than having someone who you dont feel comfortable with.....hopefully someone in you area can reccommend a cdc .....

after having a chat with a good friend and my wonderful hubby yesterday I have decided I am going to be returning to CD!
I have emailed a CDC in my area, just waiting to hear back from her, if no reply I will on monday, I have a big week coming up and a weekend away for bank hols, but have decided if I can get supplies and meet up with a cdc in time I am starting 1 june!:p
I have been reading through the board again an getting very motivated, I am looking forward to getting back into Ketosis and loosing weight again, for the first time in a very long time! I am also looking forward to getting to know new and old peeps on here again!
So I will be hanging around for the next week and then starting on the journey in just over a weeks time!! Whooppeee!!!:D

Good luck with it all hunni, look forward to hearing from you when you get started. I am on my third try in the last year and this time I am determined to really do it. It is roasting outside today and I can't cope with the bag fat horrible sweay mess I am any longer! I am never spending another summer like this again!!

welcome back honey and good luck with your journey, we're all here to help and support each other :) x

Back