ProPoints I am going to do it!

Today I got a OMG!! from a colleague at work. She made me get up and do a twirl for her and she said I looked amazing so I loved that. Could listen to that all day! She hasn't seen me since October so I guess the loss is now really obvious.

This week I'm trying to eat more often and not starving myself. So far so good....

Oh yes and... I got the new chocolate Philadelphia. It's totally gorgeous!!! 3pp for 30g though :( could easily eat more than 30g in one go!

Hi jillz yes cyprus going well diet not, went to chippy in coral bay last night washed down by a few bottles of keo beer, it is hard to resist the beer now the weather is hot but trying to drink water instead during the day too tempting when warm and my stomach bloated with too much bee,r wish i had some scales going to bring my own with me next time hope you ok lol x

Oh it's hard to resist holiday eating while you're in the sun :)

I've had my first breakfast on simply filling/filling & healthy or whatever it's called.

I had 2 bacon medallions, poached egg, half a tub of beans and 2 crumpets. By my reckoning that's about 10 points! Yikes! How can this work?

Ok so I wasn't hungry after that cooked breakfast so I'm just finished my SF dinner (chicken breast, onions, peas, salad and potato wedges) and I'm feeling rather proud of myself and a tad worried.

The potato wedges were Sansbury's taste the difference salt and cracked black pepper wedges and apparently they're part of the filling & healthy range so they're suitable. They are gorgeous!

I pointed them and 125g of them cooked is 5 points. I don't know how much I had as we're at the caravan and I'm without scales again (silly me). Estimating them at 250g though so that's 10 points... chicken was 2 as I only had half of the chicken breast, peas were 2.. salad stuff was 0, so dinner was 14.

The whole point of filling & healthy is not to point.. but it's so hard not to!

Oh yes... and in the last week I've stopped taking sweetener or sugar in my coffee... this is a good result. I've never been able to do this before. Maybe my sweet tooth is abating.

DF and I went out for a bike ride today and we ended up doing 11 miles! Felt absolutely fabulous afterwards and still do to be honest. We went out for dinner this evening and I had refrained from taking potatoes, chips, pasta or rice! Still had 9 points left so I've just polished off a bowl of all bran and a rice krispie squares bar there as was feeling very hungry and going to bed now. I've still 1 point left and the points from the exercise but don't think I can eat any more!

Back