ProPoints I am going to do it!

I always eat fruit between meals just to keep hunger away and as you say keep the body burning lol x

Well I'm home from work earlier than expected and have had my dinner so I've not fasted for too long. I also had a small piece of fruit around 5pm just when my hunger pangs start.

Nissi, I think you're right our bodies don't like these extras and that's all I was using my weeklies for... extras!

I must say knowing my tracker will be read by my leader really helps to not stray off the straight and narrow.

And so it's weigh in tomorrow again. I have to say that I'm looking forward to it and hoping I have a loss and am still not playing about with that rogue half pound.

I've been ultra good and not used any of my weeklies.. at all! I know I've lost weight so this goes to show me that all my excuses about TOTM, IBS, blah blah blah are just that... excuses. I do have TOTM on my side at the minute so I'll not be too sore on myself as it'll be a different story in a couple of weeks time when I'm suffering from TOTM, IBS, blah blah blah.

I feel thinner and the SP WI shows me at 188lb which is about 4lb lighter than this time last week. Of course that was first thing this morning with no brekkie and pyjamas on and I don't get weighed until 5.30pm tomorrow night so I'm not congratulating myself yet.

188lb is officially the lightest I've been in I really don't know. According to the wee app on my phone I'm about 2lb away from not being obese!

So what was different for me this week?

I knew my leader will be reading my tracker tomorrow so...

I tracked... everything!
I stayed within my daily points... every day!
I only ate out once and chose a meal with only chicken and salad.
When I had points left at the end of the day I chose something filling to eat rather than snacking on a chocolate bar.

I must remember these things next week when she's not going to be reading my tracker.

Only thing is... I did feel a bit depressed at the weekend. It was as if being so good had taken the joy out of my life. I had no food treats to look forward to so I got a bit down. This is quite an eye opener! I obviously have based my whole happiness around food! :eek:

Note to self...Must try and get non food treats organised.

Well done jillz for all your honesty about your tracker i am sure you will get the result you deserve good lick lol x

Hi jillz the weather in cyprus is awful today grey skies gale force winds and rain feel like i am back home,trying to keep an eye on points not easy without scales if we come back later in the year i am going to bring a pair with me or i could go to sw over here which is what i did last year lol x

Ah god what is up with the weather over there? I hope it starts to get more Cyprus-like and less UK-like very soon!

I couldn't manage without my scales so I feel your pain :)

well!

:wee:

4lb off for me tonight so that makes 2 stone in total off now! I got my 4th silver 7 and my stone for a stone!

My leader didn't read my tracker tonight as she said she obviously didn't need to, but I've to keep doing whatever I was doing. So I'm going to do that... back to basics with tracking everything and making healthy choices.

:bliss:

Well done jillz what a fab week just goes to show if someone going to check what you eat you can do it lol x keep it up x

Got measured for a new bra today and I'm down from 42dd to 40c!! I wanted a bit of a reduction but I don't want them to disappear altogether!

Still if it means I'm in proportion then it's all good.

I saw myself in mirror too (up close and personal in them changing rooms!) and I need to firm up. I'm definitely losing weight but I don't want to be left with loads of soft flabby bits so must get back into my Davina DVDs.

This is DF's and my fifth anniversary so we had a wee Chinese there to celebrate. We shared a chicken curry and boiled rice (I had 2/3 rice and he had chips) I'm pointing it at 6pp for curry and 12 for rice. The rice probably wasn't all that but I stole a couple of DF's chips so in total I probably had the 12pp :)

This is a holiday weekend for us with it being St. Patrick's day. Tomorrow is mother's day too so it'll be a busy day... I'm making dinner so at least I'll know what points I'm eating.

We're off to see Matt Cardle tomorrow evening too but hope to not need anything to eat there.

Instead of coming home we're going to Portrush to our static caravan. I have no work until Wednesday so will have to try and stay in control without the routine of work.

DF definitely is my saboteur as he keeps tempting me with food saying... Sure you've been so good or sure you're on your holidays or sure you need to eat more.

It's difficult being good all the time :)

Well mother's day over and Matt Cardle concert over. Dinner used up most of my daily points so I was on weeklies after that. Managed to only use 9 though... Had a bag of Tayto cheese and onion crisps at the concert (best crisps in the whole world and hadn't had any at all in my 6 months on WW!) and a bit of toast and WW chocolate bar when we got home as I was absolutely starvin marvin!

I suppose I'm a wee bit annoyed at myself that I used them but they were needed and am conscious that I need to eat enough to lose weight too so I'll forgive myself those.

Two more days before I have to go back to work! Yay!

Not really pleased with how I ate yesterday. Feeling constipated in the morning so I ate a double helping of all bran. It was also late so I thought this would do my lunch too. However DF and I went shopping and he started talking about going to burger king. I talked him into going to the noodle bar instead and I had half a portion of chicken chow mein. I had used 20 points by this stage and come tea time I was hungry. There was nothing in the caravan to eat so my choices for tea were toast or all bran again! I would have needed loads of toast to fill me so I chose all bran. Back home about 10pm and needed something to eat so had a cup of coffee and WW bar. So that was all my daily points and 2 weekly points used and what on? Half a chow mein and a load of all bran! I suppose it could be worse and I could have had fried rice and battered chicken at the noodle bar or a burger at burger king... but still I'm imagining having my tracker read by my leader :)

Today I've an appointment at the hair dressers over lunch so will have to be prepared and take something to eat with me.

Got a brand new look at the hairdressers today! I've had the same hairdo for a few years now so thought it was time for a change. The hairdresser said I was fading away too so it was all round a feel good experience!

Half off for me which was a bit disappointing but think I'm falling into my old habits of not eating enough and eating high points value food. Seriously tempted by simply filling this week...

well done jillz half is better than a sts or gain your hair is lovely and nice of the hairdresser to notice you look slimmer keep going head down lol x

Back